Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap
|Price:||$14.23 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$10.72 (43%)|
- Made in USA and Imported
- Round sport watch with white band featuring pink dial with day, date, and month functions
- Quartz movement with digital display and protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features alarm, stopwatch, dual time, and LED light
- Features buckle closure
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
The Casio Watch Store at Amazon.com
Shop the brand known for Solar Atomic watches and the G-Shock, Pathfinder, Waveceptor, and Baby-G Collections. Visit the Casio watch store at Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Casio Women's Digital White Resin Strap Watch #LW200-7AV combines the sporty style and functionality of a digital watch with the dependability of a 10-year battery. And just because this is a digital watch doesn't mean it can't be your time-keeping companion for a night on the town. A white resin band with a traditional buckle clasp adds cute factor, as do large attractive buttons set below the dial and to the right of the stainless steel bezel. Water resistant to 165 feet (50 meters), this watch also includes a stopwatch that can record split time, a fully automatic calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), a backlit LED dial to tell time in the dark, and an alarm.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B001UHMUXC
- Item model number: LW200-7AV
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 23, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||24 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||15 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
HAS 12/24 TIME
HAS STOP WATCH
GOOD SIZE FOR A FEMALE TO WEAR
VERY EASY TO READ
RUBBER WRIST BAND EASY TO CLEAN UP.
A practical and tough little unit.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Time saver and a price savings... Cost less than store purchase, plus saved me the trip with home deliver.Published 3 days ago by G'Wood
This watch is very tricky to operate as you use the same buttons for several functions, because of this I keep accidentally setting alarms for random times. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I love this watch however the number are in pink and so when the light is on it can make it hard to see the time depending on the angle. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Stephanie Cox