5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for its price
Published on December 21, 2010 by solmolu3

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice, not fantastic
Published on November 2, 2009 by Stacey Stuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for its price, December 21, 2010
This review is from: Casio Women's LW200-7AV Digital Watch with White Resin Strap (Watch)
I ordered other things with this watch and didn't expect much. I just needed a watch but it turned out that I loved this watch among other products that I expecting. Of course I don't know how long the batteries actually will work out to be since I am not close to having this watch for 10 years. According to the manual as long as I don't use the illuminator, it would last me 10 years. By the way, the picture is showing the product when its illuminating so actually, you only see pink numbers on the screen most of the times. It is possible for you to press on the key that's on the side easily but if you take care not to touch that part while shifting watch position it will fine. You might need to clean the resin once in a while since it did get a little darker than before. Also the strap is not too long so I just get into the last 2 holes, so if you have thick wrists try to get something else for the straps. Overall, I really loved the cute look and the pink numbers.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, January 24, 2014
HAS LIGHT UP BUTTON
HAS 12/24 TIME
HAS DATE
HAS SECONDS
HAS STOP WATCH
GOOD SIZE FOR A FEMALE TO WEAR
VERY EASY TO READ
RUBBER WRIST BAND EASY TO CLEAN UP.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice, not fantastic, November 2, 2009
I really like the fact that it's got a lot of functions, the only real problem I had with it is if you're trying to do anything with it in the dark the backlight doesn't work when you push another button. This makes setting my alarm in my dark room at night impossible. The only other thing I didn't like was that I have it on 24 hour time, but if I press just one button accidentally, it goes to 12 hour time, throwing me off a little bit. Other than that it's a great watch, the features are really nice and I love the color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Casio Women's Watch, January 9, 2010
This watch looks exactly like the photo. Very simple. The watch was inexpensive and I was just looking for something to wear to workout in. For these reasons the watch was fine. Nothing special but I don't have any complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio LW200-7AV, August 4, 2011
A beaut little watch that I purchased for my teenage daughter who uses it as her second watch for jogging and sporting activities. She reports that it's robust, easy to use and likes the waterproof benefit. It doesn't have excessive bells and whistles and she loves the pinkness :-)
A practical and tough little unit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dual Time Zone Watch, March 5, 2013
Suzanne Attig (West Hills, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This watch was exactly what I was looking for: a watch that could cover two time zones for when I travel The features are all very good, and the watch is easy to set. However as attractive and as much fun as the pink face is, sometimes the pink numbers on the pink face are a little hard to read. That's the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, September 2, 2013
I got this watch as a gift for my adult daughter, who lives with her family just down the street. She wears it ALL the "time" now and says that the size, weight and fit are really nice. The face is easy to read and it has a 10 YEAR BATTERY! Very reasonable price for a great gift - can't get any better than that!!! Casio is a fantastic company too :)

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch..but a couple of surprises when recived!, October 21, 2012
Lovely design and color, quick shippment times but the only reason i dnot give the five stars is because in the picture it seems like the iluminator is quite pinky and is not..it is a bit orange-yellow and the second issue the watch it's not that big anyway is a women product but for the picture i thought would be bigger...

3.0 out of 5 stars casio women white and pink watch, November 1, 2013
the face and straps were smaller than i was already expecting, but its ok i guess. the pink is a nice soft pink. I did not like the back light, it lights up orange! and it lights up the screen for about 2.5 seconds. the straps are a think plastic material. The watch has the 24 hour clock option with the click of a button. I like that you can have the day of the week and date featured above the time. Seconds are also present. there is a nice stop watch option too. and an alarm. It grew on me, but just initially i thought it was pretty small and the straps felt like a toy watch's straps. Im satisfied i wanted something inexpensive for clinicals for nursing school. love the info it gives me just at once glance.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the money, October 3, 2013
I like the color and the easiness of figuring out how to set the time and alarm.. However I was hoping it would be a little bigger
then what it is.. Still a decent product for the money.. Next time I will shop in stores and try them on.