Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 21, 2012
Lovely design and color, quick shippment times but the only reason i dnot give the five stars is because in the picture it seems like the iluminator is quite pinky and is not..it is a bit orange-yellow and the second issue the watch it's not that big anyway is a women product but for the picture i thought would be bigger...
on June 23, 2015
My daughters love this watch. They go swimming and showering with it. I bought it because they would always lose the ones they had to take off each time they had a shower. The 2nd timezone is kind of confusing and pointless. I would give it five stars, but my daughters are having trouble knowing when it is in PST or EST.
on December 3, 2015
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter. I was worried that the white would get dirty or yellow, but that has not happened yet (6 months and daily use). She really likes this watch and will wear it because it is "comfortable".
on October 19, 2015
For the price a great value. I do wear it everyday. I got tired of having to pull out my phone to see what time it was. I would get a different face color if I ordered it again as it is a little hard for me to read in certain light conditions.
on December 22, 2015
This is my 2nd timex watch. I am a nurse so getting into water and not having to protect my watch is important. This watch is durable enough for that. I love the light feature to help me see the times in dark rooms. This watch can be adjusted to use regular or military time. You can also program it for alarms, stop watch, and hourly chime. It also provides date and day. Packaging was simple and setup was a breeze. Instructions were included but playing with the watch, it became pretty self explanatory.
on August 15, 2013
I bought this for my mom for a knock around watch. When she got it , she wasnt too impressed. The quality just wasnt there. The buttons felt flimsy and the light hardly illuminated the face at all. I will keep this short , if you want a Casio , buy a G shock for crying out loud! Spend the extra bucks and be happy with your purchase. Nuff said
on May 12, 2015
I'm not much of a watch person, but this one is working out good. I purchased this for an upcoming cruise, I've heard that they don't have alarm clocks in the rooms and that you probably won't be using your phone on the boat besides to take pictures. I wanted something simple and nothing too bulky. The watch works fine, it's relatively easy to figure out how to operate. My complaint is the white strap, I should've known better, I've worn it about a week and its already dirty looking.
on March 17, 2016
This is a very nice looking watch and setting it much easier than my sporty solar Baby G. I got this one so that I could wear it with more outfits since it is not as "clunky" as the sporty Baby G, plus the white/pinkcolor is very attractive.
on March 30, 2016
Great watch, i am always in live with this bran since when i was a little kid, so now i introduce this to my precius daughter, by that way she love it, now the battery since to be bad or need to be replace but other them that we are happy.
on August 14, 2015
I purchased this Casio for the backlight feature. I have worn Casio watches for over 20 years and I love them. The display on this one was so faint that either the battery on the "new" watch was almost dead or this model is very poorly designed. I would have given this 1 star except Amazon is so good about refunding your money as they did for me.