Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on December 21, 2010
I ordered other things with this watch and didn't expect much. I just needed a watch but it turned out that I loved this watch among other products that I expecting. Of course I don't know how long the batteries actually will work out to be since I am not close to having this watch for 10 years. According to the manual as long as I don't use the illuminator, it would last me 10 years. By the way, the picture is showing the product when its illuminating so actually, you only see pink numbers on the screen most of the times. It is possible for you to press on the key that's on the side easily but if you take care not to touch that part while shifting watch position it will fine. You might need to clean the resin once in a while since it did get a little darker than before. Also the strap is not too long so I just get into the last 2 holes, so if you have thick wrists try to get something else for the straps. Overall, I really loved the cute look and the pink numbers.
11 comment35 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2014
HAS LIGHT UP BUTTON
HAS 12/24 TIME
HAS DATE
HAS SECONDS
HAS STOP WATCH
GOOD SIZE FOR A FEMALE TO WEAR
VERY EASY TO READ
RUBBER WRIST BAND EASY TO CLEAN UP.
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2013
I got this watch as a gift for my adult daughter, who lives with her family just down the street. She wears it ALL the "time" now and says that the size, weight and fit are really nice. The face is easy to read and it has a 10 YEAR BATTERY! Very reasonable price for a great gift - can't get any better than that!!! Casio is a fantastic company too :)
on November 2, 2009
I really like the fact that it's got a lot of functions, the only real problem I had with it is if you're trying to do anything with it in the dark the backlight doesn't work when you push another button. This makes setting my alarm in my dark room at night impossible. The only other thing I didn't like was that I have it on 24 hour time, but if I press just one button accidentally, it goes to 12 hour time, throwing me off a little bit. Other than that it's a great watch, the features are really nice and I love the color.
0Comment28 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2013
This watch was exactly what I was looking for: a watch that could cover two time zones for when I travel The features are all very good, and the watch is easy to set. However as attractive and as much fun as the pink face is, sometimes the pink numbers on the pink face are a little hard to read. That's the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five.
on January 9, 2010
This watch looks exactly like the photo. Very simple. The watch was inexpensive and I was just looking for something to wear to workout in. For these reasons the watch was fine. Nothing special but I don't have any complaints.
on August 4, 2011
A beaut little watch that I purchased for my teenage daughter who uses it as her second watch for jogging and sporting activities. She reports that it's robust, easy to use and likes the waterproof benefit. It doesn't have excessive bells and whistles and she loves the pinkness :-)
A practical and tough little unit.
on July 19, 2015
Looks like a starter watch. Hard to read the time sometimes because of the pink color. Very easy to use the watch functions. I didn't like the quality of the white wristband, it looked like cheap plastic to me.
review image review image review image
on October 21, 2012
Lovely design and color, quick shippment times but the only reason i dnot give the five stars is because in the picture it seems like the iluminator is quite pinky and is not..it is a bit orange-yellow and the second issue the watch it's not that big anyway is a women product but for the picture i thought would be bigger...
on December 6, 2015
This watch is listed as a women's watch - be aware that it has a ridiculously short watchband. I have averagely sized wrists and I can put it on only when using the very last hole on the band. Tis should be sold as a children's watch.
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse