5.0 out of 5 stars A+++
When I got this watch I was so happy because it is actually nicer than the picture. It is very light and it is little big just the way I like it. It is perfect for everyday use and especially if you work at the hospital and you need to clearly see those hands. Anyway, I am happy, great purchase for the price!
Published on September 6, 2008 by Wondergirl517

3.0 out of 5 stars All right for $10
It's a very basic watch. It looks pretty good, actually, but I was annoyed by how the band that folds over always came loose and I would have to reinsert it. The watch buckle (?) stays on securely, but the strap would fall out of the band.

Published on July 15, 2010 by T. Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars All right for $10, July 15, 2010
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)

It also bugged me that the second hand ticks pretty loudly, which is bothersome because I got this for test-taking. With enough white-noise, you shouldn't notice the ticking but it just bothered me and I ended up ordering a different watch for more money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++, September 6, 2008
Wondergirl517 (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive casual watch, January 18, 2008
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
This watch is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted an inexpensive, casual, everyday watch with a large face and easy-to-read numbers. It is also water resistant and the band is easy to hook. I can read the time without my glasses, and I couldn't be more pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, July 7, 2011
Melissa T. (Under the X in Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
This watch is not particularly beautiful, but it is a great value. I have worn it almost daily since purchasing it, including in water, and it still runs well. The band is very comfortable and has enough fastening holes even for my tiny wrist (I often have to make extra holes in watch bands or have several links removed). It appears it would also fit larger wrists comfortably.

I appreciate that the numbers and the marks between them are large, high-contrast, and easy to read.

It is a very good basic watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little watch, January 9, 2008
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
This is a nice little simple watch that gets the job done. Not fancy at all, but it is practical. It looks just as it appears in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars great everyday watch, September 17, 2008
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
very inexpensive, great watch for everday. Keeps good time, easy to read, nice large face. I bought 2 Casios ( 1 white, 1 black) since the price was so good. No bling but perfect for daily wear. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars my watch!, December 15, 2010
As a nurse, I need a watch that survive the 5 million times I wash my hands during a shift and this watch does! Easy to read numbers, easy to set, easy easy easy. I love my watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch for the money, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
Got one for my mom who likes outdoor stuff but wears a dress watch.

It's cheap, durable (Casio) and very readable (she's in her 70s).

Plus, it's the lightest watch I've ever picked up, hard to go wrong with this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars very manly, July 16, 2011
ROE "roe" (Staten island NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
This is one large faced watch. i have a tiny wrist. the face of this watch takes up the entire top of my wrist. It has lots of holes in the straps so i am able to actually use it. but i was very surprised at the size of the face, it looks like i broke my watch and am wearing someone else's what. its not a cool large watch, so thats out, its just a watch i can see from across the room. so that good. but i refuse to believe this was intended to be a woman's watch unless you have very large wrists or you are a nurse and need the second hand and large face or like the large numbers. but enough complaining, the watch was so inexpensive i will keep it because this watch will last forever. it keeps time well and that's the important thing (it will be my back up watch). oh, i will also order a smaller faced watch. without a doubt. and it will be the same type because i need the holes going all around the strap to fit my wrist. 4 stars because it works well. it does what it should do. i just should have checked the measurments better.

5.0 out of 5 stars A decent deal, August 31, 2008
Y. Kim (Saratoga, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
This is simple, clean and light. I bought it for taking an exam. It served very well. It stands on the desk well and the numbers on its face are big enough to time the exam. After the exam, still I am wearing this watch. It looks nice with not-too formal outfits. A good deal for its price!

Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch