5.0 out of 5 stars A+++
When I got this watch I was so happy because it is actually nicer than the picture. It is very light and it is little big just the way I like it. It is perfect for everyday use and especially if you work at the hospital and you need to clearly see those hands. Anyway, I am happy, great purchase for the price!
Published on September 6, 2008 by Wondergirl517

3.0 out of 5 stars All right for $10
It's a very basic watch. It looks pretty good, actually, but I was annoyed by how the band that folds over always came loose and I would have to reinsert it. The watch buckle (?) stays on securely, but the strap would fall out of the band.

It also bugged me that the second hand ticks pretty loudly, which is bothersome because I got this for test-taking. With...
Published on July 15, 2010 by T. Kim

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, great price, November 13, 2011
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
This is a nice-looking watch for everyday wear. I have small wrists and it has enough holes to make it fit well so I was really happy about that. The silver in the center of the face sometimes creates a glare that makes it a little more difficult to read the time, but overall I can see the time without my reading glasses so I'm satisfied. I would buy this watch again at this price without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
My old watch died and I just wanted to get something until I can find another that I really like. This watch was under ten dollars and so I didn't expect much. Upon receipt I found that I really like it. It is very light weight and so far it keeps perfect time. The face is very clear for me to read and I like my watch to fit loosely and this one can be adjusted to most any fit. I have worn it for a week and I did not have any problems with the strap holder slipping and that was wearing it at work and using the computer and answering the phone all day. I don't feel that I have to hurry looking for a "good" watch. I am very happy with this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Price for a simple easy to read watch, December 25, 2010
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
I needeed a good watch for work ,so after using this for a week now I love it ,its easy to see the time (I wear glasses, can't see far)so I wanted a watch with a big face and I love the feel of the band on my hand,I can't stand leather watches because sometimes my wrist sweats and I have to keep removing it to wipe the sweat off.I didn't need anything fancy ,if you want a simple,inexpensive watch for casual wearing I would definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Women's Watch MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch, March 14, 2014
M. Clance (Manassas, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
Love the watch. It is thin, so it does not interfere with long sleeves, the armband is very comfortable and just the right size. It looks very sporty.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made poorly, March 12, 2014
Josh Gerson (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
I purchased this watch 2 months ago. I wore it maybe 5 times & I went to put it on today & the strap
broke off. I realize that this watch was not expensive but, it should not break off after 5 times wearing it.
It does say there is a 1 year warranty but I bought from Amazon Prime & trying to exchange it for another is frustrating.
I now have spent 1 hour trying to go thru the return steps bc (there is no replacement area) just returns.Online
says you cannot return after 1 month. I now have to call Amazon. Its just the principal. So, if you want a watch that you
can wear 5 times buy this one, otherwise, choose another watch bc this one is cheaply made!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
Simple, works. So affordable. I've had it for almost 2 years and haven't had a problem. Very happy I purchased it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
Like its slim look and large face. Looks a little more dressy than a sports watch at work or going out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I barely feel them on my wrist!, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
I had an issue with watches before, when watch is too heavy,bulky or would catch on the clothes I was wearing.

This watch I got as temporally replacement for the one I lost, and i liked them so much so I stopped looking for another watch.

They are so light, I can barely feel them on my wrist, it is a plus since I rarely take them off even when I sleep.

I purchased this watch year ago and during that time I took many showers, swam in the ocean and even went to Antarctica wearing this watch, so I would strongly recommend Casio MQ24 to everyone who is looking for simple, durable and easy to read watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars cloudy cover, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
I needed this for work and the cover became cloudy and its hard to use working in a hospital,now I have to purchase, yet again another watch for work.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as easy to read as is shown in the picture, May 31, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's MQ24-7B3 Classic Analog Watch (Watch)
I chose this watch because it was water resistant and raters said a lot of really good things about it, including a band which would fit a small wrist, and the picture showed it to be easy to read. It does fit a small wrist, and when the band wrapped around my wrist so that it nearly touched the watch on top, I was able to use scissors to cut it off. However, the hands are pale gold in color, the same as the inner part of the dial, and the hands are extremely narrow. Unless I have my reading glasses on and twist my hand around to get just the right angle, I can't see the hands. When I know approximately what hour it is, there is a lot of light, I am wearing reading glasses, and my hand is free to twist around, I can figure out the time. However, I can not glance at the watch in a hurry and know the time.

My other problem is this watch was said to be easy to set. Although I have a small wrist, I have extremely large hands and a lot of arthritis in my fingers. The stem was tiny, came out of the case only a tiny distance, and I had a very hard time resetting it as I changed time zones several times during the past week.

As soon as I finish this review, I'll be looking for an analog, water-resistant, easy-to-read watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›