Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on March 23, 2014
i bought this only because i need for school clinical since it has second hand,easy to read, looks professional, and water resistance (i wash hands a lot)
i thk i used it for like a year then the batteries dies, pretty good for this price
on March 4, 2014
I was skeptical because the price was so low. However, this watch is fantastic! It's lightweight and you can hardly feel that you are wearing it. It's really comfortable. Completely recommend!
on March 14, 2014
Love the watch. It is thin, so it does not interfere with long sleeves, the armband is very comfortable and just the right size. It looks very sporty.
on August 11, 2013
I needed this for work and the cover became cloudy and its hard to use working in a hospital,now I have to purchase, yet again another watch for work.
on October 16, 2011
Basic watch to tell time...nothing to write home about. Easy to read the numerials. Light weight. Ok for everyday use. Looks plasticky.
on March 6, 2014
Simple, works. So affordable. I've had it for almost 2 years and haven't had a problem. Very happy I purchased it. :)
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2011
it's beautiful and comfortable. i got it really quick. i like it. so do my roomate and classmates. thank you.
on March 5, 2014
Like its slim look and large face. Looks a little more dressy than a sports watch at work or going out.
on May 26, 2013
I have a nickel allergy, and finding watches can be difficult. Even if the band is not metal, the back of the watch can sometimes irritate my skin. I thought I might as well take a chance on this one, since it was so inexpensive. When I took it out of the box, the band seemed flimsy and cheap, but it turned out to be great! I love how light it is. The last watch I owned, I frequently removed when I was on the computer. Not this one.. the band is so thin and light, it doesn't bother me at all. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in more colors, because I'd buy a few more if there were different colors.
on August 5, 2012
Between my hands-on job involving solvents and my toddler, I can't wear pricey watches anymore and was looking for a cheap, reliable replacement. I normally go to Timex for my every-day watch but after my last one broke, I decided to give this Casio watch a try. I'm happy to say it looks very nice and stylish - I particularly like the sleekness of this watch which seems to make my forearms look slimmer. The strap is comfortable, the watch is water-resistant (at least so far!) and it tells the time accurately. For myself, that's all I need in a watch at the moment so this has worked very well for me.