5.0 out of 5 stars Tick tock, pink watch.
Published on April 18, 2012 by Pharaoh Hatshepsut

1.0 out of 5 stars "10-year battery" in a 9-month watch
Nine months of gentle, not even daily, usage, and the case broke where the band attaches. I am so sick of the junk they are selling us!!
Published 16 months ago by KF

5.0 out of 5 stars Tick tock, pink watch., April 18, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
You want a digital watch that can do countdown, stopwatch, and alarm functions? You want that watch to be pink? THIS IS YOUR WATCH! On a more serious note, this watch has been working well for me to try the Couch-2-5K program. I like that the buttons are large and easy to hit when I'm running. The display is also large enough to read with ease while running. It has a bit of a retro look with a larger square face, but I really like that. Maybe because I was an eighties kid. Anyway, no disappointments here and very affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for everything!, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
This watch looks so fun and is definitely multi-functional as the name states. It looks really cool for every day usage and is also great as a stopwatch for running. It comes with a very extensive manual that explains all the functions of the watch clearly. There is a function that allows you to program your stride length so it can calculate how far you run, I haven't used it yet, so I don't know how helpful that is, but it is a neat feature. Overall, I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone looking for a fun, cool looking watch for every-day usage or for running.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun watch, tons of features, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
This watch is loaded with features and looks great too. Great overall.

(Used for two years now)

Pros:
* "Scrollable" multi-entry timer log with splits and date stamp is fantastic
* Multiple alarms and a countdown timer are convenient features
* Ability to use multiple timing features at once
* Ability to switch between running timers and normal date/time without stopping anything is nice
* Dual time feature is useful when travelling

Cons:
* Battery did not last for "10 years". It lasted 1.5 years. Maybe it had been sitting in a warehouse for years before it shipped? It was easy and cheap to replace though.
* Water resistance if so-so, be careful

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch!, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
This is a wonderful watch! It looks exactly the same out of the box as it does on the website- there won't be any sad surprises when you open your package. It's very sturdy, and the watchband is made of a great material that doesn't allow other colors to bleed into it. This is an awesome watch for anyone on a budget! I can't recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love large digital display, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
This watch is comfortable and easy to read. It is simple to program and does not have all those extras that I never use and just complicate matters. I alsp am a swimmer and like that the watch can get wet..
And keep on ticking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sweet., August 10, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
I lost my beloved Casio Women's LA11WB-1 Daily Alarm Digital Watch and was about to get another one when I decided to get something different. Also, I wanted a watch that has a light. One of my main requirements were to have a watch with a countdown timer. Never have I thought that it would be a big deal but I realized from my last watch how dang useful the countdown timer can be. I love this watch. It's exactly what you see in the picture. I wish there were more options other than pink and light green.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
I use this watch mostly for running. I love pink, so that was also a selling point.

Pros: Great stop watch, lap function, can set the time to standard or military, water resistant, has an alarm, tells the day/date (hehe sometimes I forget)

Cons: The pacing setting was really confusing and I ended up giving up, the light could be a little brighter, the buttons are multifunctional so sometimes it can get confusing

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
EXCELENTE PRODUCTO TAL CUAL COMO ESTA DESCRITO, SIN NINGÚN TIPO DE PROBLEMA EN EL EMBALAJE Y FUE ENVIADO EN EL TIEMPO RECOMENDADO POR EL VENDEDOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
I love this watch I needed a good one for work with a good timer. It has other features i dont use them all but good for the price and looks good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Wpomen's SDB100-4A Sport Multi-Function Watch, August 21, 2012
Suzette (Port Charlotte, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch (Watch)
I love watches and have one in almost every color. After searching for a Shocking Pink I settled on this one and love it!
Prior to purchasing it I checked the specifications, (had to be water resistant) and I wanted the numbers large enough I could see the time without any difficulty.

When I wash my hair in the shower I must time some of the products I use on my hair, so it is important that I also see the seconds clearly as well. This is the only thing I do not care about in the watch. Seconds display is too small and I have to resort to glasses to read it. That is why it did not get a five star.

However, if that is not important to you, I recommend this watch. It is neat and the price is right at Amazon.com.

[ASIN:B004KK63HA Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Multifunction Grey Dial Dual Time Watch]

Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch