Casio Women's STR300 Runner Eco Friendly Digital Watch
|Price:||$16.80 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$13.15 (44%)|
- With its auto LED light, four daily alarms (with snooze), 60 lap memory stopwatch, pace signal, and more, excuses are a thing of the past.
- Dual time
- Distance calculation
- Countdown timer
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
The Casio Watch Store at Amazon.com
Shop the brand known for Solar Atomic watches and the G-Shock, Pathfinder, Waveceptor, and Baby-G Collections. Visit the Casio watch store at Amazon.com
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Casio STR300 Running watch has a 10 Year Battery, the STR300 Runner Series is not only powerful; it's also eco-friendly too. This long lasting power will translate into years of reliable training data. With a front-button activated 1/100 Second Stopwatch with 60-Lap Memory, Pace Signal and Distance Calculation, you won't want to leave for your next run without it.1/100 Second Stopwatch Measuring Units: 1/100 Second (Lower Display for the first 60 Minutes, Center Display for the first 10 Hours), 1 Second (Lower Display after 60 Minutes, Center Display after 10 Hours); 0.1 Mile or Kilometer Measuring Capacity: 99:59'59"; 99.9 Miles or Kilometers (Total Distance Covered) Measuring Modes: Elapsed Time, Lap/Split Time Memory Capacity: Up to 61 Lap/Split Numbers and Times; Total Distance Covered.Measuring Units: 1/100 Second.(Lower Display for the first 60 Minutes, Center Display for the first 10 Hours),.1 Second (Lower Display after 60 Minutes, Center Display after 10 Hours); 0.1 Mile or Kilometer.Measuring Capacity: 99:59'59"; 99.9 Miles or Kilometers.(Total Distance Covered).Measuring Modes: Elapsed Time, Lap/Split Time.Memory Capacity: Up to 61 Lap/Split Numbers and Times; Total Distance Covered.Input Data: Stride Length 40 to 190cm (16 to 76 inches).Pace Signal.Countdown Timer Measuring Unit: 1 Second Countdown Range: 1 Minute to 100 Hours Other: Auto-repeat Function.Measuring Unit: 1 Second.Countdown Range: 1 Minute to 100 Hours.Other: Auto-repeat Function.Full Auto-calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2039).12/24 Hour Formats.Battery: CR2025.Approximate Battery Life: 10 Years..
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 2.2 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004IZ2LB4
- Item model number: STR300-7
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 30, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, month, and year|
|Item weight||27.22 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
->easy to read numbers w/o my readers
->water proof/resistant for swimming
-> under $50
This watch met all of my requirements and then some. I uses the countdown timer to make sure that I don't sit at my desk too long. I like that it is very easy and intuitive to set and has the automatic repeat option so I don't wait to start it again - much better for my productivity. The stopwatch is good, but I agree with the other review saying it would be nice to have the buttons on the side. I keep inadvertently hitting the lap button.
I've only had to go back to the instructions 2x. for a sports watch, of which I have had many, this is very intuitive.
- Very cool, perhaps even futuristic-looking body and digits. Main reason why I bought it and I'm satisfied with it.
- Color is nice and looks almost identical to the picture, although the strap is slightly darker than shown.
- Strap is hard but not stiff. It takes a little getting used to and if worn super tight the buckle will bite into skin. So I wear it looser, and it doesn't usually slip.
- This is a small watch. Both the strap and face are small. I have a thin wrist so it fits me fine but adults with thicker wrists will have trouble keeping it on.
- Button placement is unconventional but I like it. My gripe with the buttons in that the top and bottom buttons -- start/stop and lap, respectively -- are difficult to push. These are used for other functions, namely cycling through hour/minute so it can be frustrating when setting alarms and such.
- The light is possibly my biggest gripe with the watch, second only to the buttons. It's an okay light -- kind of greenish -- but lasts for just two seconds... what!? Massive inconvenience when trying to set up a stopwatch or timer in a dark area. This would not be a good watch to get if you expect to use it in dark locations often.
- Good water-resistance, although testing was limited.
- The watch display is broken into three compartments, designated by two horizontal blue lines. Check out the picture to see what I'm talking about.Read more ›
For watches I've owned in the past, I had to delete old timing logs to make space for new ones. I prefer the way the STR300 works and allows you to delete individual logs, or it simply deletes the oldest log to make room for newest timing measurements. I no longer waste time deleting old logs.
I like how there are 5 alarm time settings. Depending on my morning activities I need to wake up at different times. With this watch I don't need to constantly adjust the alarm time back and forth. I just turn in the one out of five available alarm times that suits my needs.
I think that the distance measuring feature is kind of silly. You have to keep pace with a beep on an interval you set, and you have to match your average stride length with a stride length you enter. I don't think this is a useful feature.
The Timex Indiglo lighting makes the Timex watches easier to read than the Casio STR300 with its LED backlight.
I've been wearing my STR300 while I swim and haven't had any issues.
I am happy with my purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The watch has worked, but does not look exactly like the picture. It is a darker pink than described.Published 1 day ago by Anna Uchno
Love this watch. I wear it in the ocean, to workout, in the shower, etc. Great quality and holds up really well!Published 2 days ago by Kendra Irene
I got this mainly so I could keep an eye on time while out kayaking and not have to worry about it getting wet. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amy L
the setting buttons collide with your arm and watch unsettles, the handle of this watch opens itself and is made of a plastic shoddy very soft. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Juan R Perez
Nice look but really poor quality!! Would think twice before buying a Casio watch again!!Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Nice and simple. Just what I was looking for to check my time while swimming.Published 6 days ago by Fabs