Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casserole recipes: Delicious Gourmet Casserole Recipes The Whole Family Will Love!
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 1, 2013
Easy to make ahead meals! Great for busy mom's and hectic schedules! Kid friendly and low cal-versions easy to do!
on December 3, 2012
Got this book a few days ago and have tried two recipes so far, Beef Noodle and Chicken Enchiladas. My family loved them and are already asking for me to make them again. There are so many easy to make casserole recipes in this book that I'm looking forward to trying them all!
on December 3, 2012
Lots of great, quick and easy casseroles recipes in this book and our favorite so far is the Chicken Rice casserole. My family loves casseroles and I can't wait to try more of the recipes, I know they are going to love them. I would recommend this book
on December 3, 2012
I got this book a couple of days ago and made my first recipe tonight. It was a breeze to prep and would be great for a make-ahead dinner. Although some recipes have a lot of ingredients, it seems it's just a matter of tossing things into a pot. I'm looking forward to making all the recipes they look delicious.
on December 3, 2012
I eagerly downloaded this book and within 30 minutes deleted it. Every recipe that looked interesting to me called for canned soup or a soup mix. Ugh! Does anyone ever read the ingredients in canned soup? Call these recipes something else: quick, for the inexperienced, etc., but definitely NOT gourmet.
I was disappointed and very glad I got the book for free.