Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL

Format: Kindle EditionChange

on February 1, 2011
Everyone at some point in their life has crisis, death, love, loss, healing, hope, and faith of some kind. "Cassidy's Courage" deals with all these things and how differently people deal with these times in their life. As the quote goes"faith, love, and hope are the greatest things we have to give, but the greatest of these is love." Sometimes to love you have to endure pain, loss, death, etc but it only makes true love stronger. If it tears that "love" apart it wasn't true love to begin with. "Cassidy's Courage" exemplifies all these things and the road it takes to know whether the love you have is really true love and you are "in love" with this person or if it's just that you love them but it's not "true love." We all need to know the answer to that question before we make either the worst or best decision of our lives. It's a beautiful story of true love, loss, and that which does not kill us makes us stronger. A wonderful book, written in my dialect, Deep South of course, makes it even better but I can see where it may not be grammatically correct but it's how we talk yall!! Love the book, as I do all of her books, I think she is well on her way to becoming the next Nora Roberts. Can't wait for more so please hurry and give us more!!
Adelia Hall
on November 5, 2012
I did not realize Cassidy's Courage was a family sequel to Susanna's Song and Briana's Blessings. This book was definitely a favorite of mine. In the beginning I wasn't too sure about Cassidy's personality and immediately underated it to the two prior books. However, the story took so many turns and just when I thought it was ending Chase encourages Cassidy to go away and seek out her feelings and dreams and I wasn't sure they would get back together. The drama Thurman incorporates into her stories keeps you guessing as to its ending. It was a great book and one Thurman's best!
on February 16, 2014
This book was great. Very suspenseful and showed the love of friends and family.Also enjoyed the love interests. very well written-hated for it to end.