Dual Survival 6 Seasons 2013
1. Unbraided Dual Survival is back with all new episodes and a brand new partner for Cody Lundin, Special Operations veteran Joe Teti.
2. Mars on Earth Two guys with two completely opposing approaches to survival take on one of the most barren landscapes on the planet, Chile's Atacama Desert, known as "Mars on Earth". Battling dehydration and hyperthermia, Joe and Cody lock horns over resources.
3. On the Menu Stranded in the South African bush and in close proximity to the planet's deadliest predators including lions and leopards, Joe and Cody fight to get out alive while hiding from poachers who may be hunting them.
4. Into The Frying Pan Deep in the desert, Joe struggles to get out of an abandoned mineshaft. A deadly rattlesnake becomes dinner, and a maggot-infested cow carcass puts the team's survival tactics to the test.
5. Trouble in Paradise Isolated in the jungle of an uninhabited Hawaiian island, Joe and Cody lock heads over priorities. Cody battles the dangers of dehydration searching for water and fire-making tools, while Joe gears up for mortal combat with aggressive feral boars.
6. The Green Hell Marooned on the banks of the mighty Amazon River, surrounded by the impenetrable jungle of Ecuador's rainforest, Joe and Cody show how to stay alive on the world's deadliest river, if they can keep from killing each other first.
7. Twin Peaks Tempers get hot when survival tactics collide as Joe and Cody struggle to escape the Nicaraguan jungle. The men are stranded at the top of a steep, muddy volcano, and Cody takes on the role of a hiker suffering an immobilizing knee injury.
8. Meltdown Stranded in the middle of Zambia's hot, wild plains, Joe and Cody must avoid territorial hippos and herds of elephants to find water and shelter.
9. Belly Of The Beast Isolated beneath the mountains of Romania, lost in a labyrinth of underground caves, Joe and Cody fight to escape the pitch black darkness with dying headlamps. Their teamwork is further strained by their opposing survival philosophies.
10. Castaways Marooned on a deserted island somewhere in Fiji, Joe and Cody face unpredictable and punishing tropical storms and brave shark-infested waters. With limited resources and up against enormous odds, they'll show how to get back to civilization alive.
11. Rocky Mountain High Stranded at over 9,000 feet above sea level in the snow covered Rocky Mountains of Colorado, Cody and Joe battle temperatures of negative twenty degrees Fahrenheit in an effort to fight off hypothermia, and stay alive long enough to get spotted by passing
12. Misty Mountain Drop In a classic wilderness survival scenario, Cody and Joe take on the mountains of Northern California. The damp and treacherous woodland environment wreaks havoc on the body with drastic temperature changes and a lack of dry materials for fire-building.
|Genres||Reality TV, Adventure|
|Director||Brian V. O'Toole|
|Starring||Cody Lundin, Joe Teti|
|Producers||Jeff Allen, Tracey Cole, Charlie Corwin, Kate Findlay-Shirras, French Horwitz, Nicole L. Karczewski, Brian Nashel, Tara Thomas|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love the show... not a big fan of Joe Teti... but really like Cody Lundin. They do argue quite a bit ... kinda funny ... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Alex Tissot
Can't get over the fact that dude walks around with bare feet. Lol what a trip. Some stuff there that's hard to believe. Read morePublished 3 months ago by badmofo
Good season, not sure this is my favorite, but well worth it if you like the series.Published 10 months ago by Mike