Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 4, 2007
I was going to rent one of these for my grandkids birthday, but couldn't find a small enough one for my yard.
This was a great investment!!
The kids LOVED it (ages 3 and 8); it is quite safe and big enough for about 3 kids; and the motor is fairly quiet. It set up very easily and quickly.
The thing that really impressed us was how well made it is. Very high quality materials; a patch kit included. Just a well put-together toy.
I anticipate getting a lot of use out of this!
11 comment72 of 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2008
This is our second jumper/bouncer. The first one was by Six Flags and lasted over 20 uses over the course of 4 years. In fact we would still be using it if it hadn't sprung too many holes from wear and tear. So we figured it was time to look at a new one.

I agree with previous reviews. The quality for the price exceeded my expectations. We used it for the first time for my son's 6th birthday party and all his cousins and friends had a blast. It was a little smaller than I expected, but still a good size for 3 or so kids at a time. But the size is a good and a bad thing. The size allows to set this up in the garage itself in case the weather doesn't cooperate.

The slide feature was particularly durable. I was concerned that the slide would collapse when my son tried to climb over the side of it (it didn't). I also like that the opening at the top of the slide is large enough for an adult to climb inside if needed but not so large that a child can fall out easily. Having the top of the slide higher than the floor of the jumper helps in this regard.

The blower is not that quiet, but it is quieter than the blower from the six flags jumper. Plus it is smaller than my old one and has a convenient grab handle at the top for easy carrying. Also although the blower is rather compact, it seems plenty strong enough to keep good air pressure inside the bouncer. It even has an on/off switch which the six flags model didn't have.

My only real complaint is the one opening on the side. The opening is held shut by two strips of velcro about 3 inches long, not enough to prevent a child from falling out if falling in that direction. But again, by comparison to the previous six flags this is better since there is only one such opening (the six flags had two) and the opening starts about halfway from the top to the floor of the jumper (the six flags was just about the full height of the jumper). Still, some additional strips of velcro would have helped here immensely. In any case, it usually meant that when I was keeping an eye on the kids, which all parents absolutely should be doing anyway, I usually stood at the side opening.

My one other real stickler of a complaint is that the blower itself does not have it's own carry bag or box. But that of course is real nitpicky. All in all, I feel this is an excellent purchase.
0Comment67 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2013
I was really skeptical of this bounce house and found myself researching every possible one available. Would it be too small? Would it last? Would my child like it? A year later I am quite convinced that this is the best money I have EVER spent. My child basically LIVES in this bounce house. We blow it up at least 2 times a day. She's two, but it has held up through numerous birthday parties with up to 4 kids in it at once (up to age 8) and the kids LOVE it. It's so durable, the kids love the slide and I love that it keeps her occupied. It's the perfect size for the backyard, or when the winter months hit we even set it up inside the house or the garage. You will NOT regret purchasing this bounce house. I can't say enough amazing things about it.

UPDATE**
TWO years later and this bounce house still works amazing and looks brand new. If you take care of it and store it correctly, it will last forever. We never leave it outside, it's always stored in the garage. The bounce house isn't faded, no holes and the cloth is still perfect. The blower still is strong and works great as well. We have loaned it to at least 10 friends for birthday parties and BBQs and it is ALWAYS a huge hit. Everyone is shocked when I tell them it was only $250. Still the best money i have ever spent on a kids toy. You seriously will not regret this purchase!!!
review image review image
on January 7, 2009
I'm a tough woman to please. I rarely get the quality I expect from an item. So I anticipated that I would be the first to rate this item less than five stars. Boy was I wrong! I couldn't be more pleased! We purchased this bounce castle for my 4 year old daughter at Christmas! We were worried about setting it up in time for her to see when she woke up Christmas morning. So we did a trial run when she wasn't home. It took literally less than 5 min. to set this thing up, and only 2 min. to deflate and 5 min. fold up properly. And the fan was very quiet with hardly any noise at all (we were outside the house, not sure how it would be inside)! But the true test would come once we have seen the bounce castle in action. How would it hold up to my wild child jumping all over it? The answer is fantastic! It's perfect for my 4 year old. After a few days we ventured even further with it and invited over our friends children for a bouncing party. It still held up marvelous with 4 children bouncing at once! The kids we have had jumping range in age from a 18 month old to a 6 1/2 year old. It seems to satisfy each of them. In my opinion it really is more of a commercial quality item (I did a compare against our local jump city and it's the same). I did anticipate that it would be a little bigger. But the size does not seem to matter to all the kids who are jumping. The slide is wonderful and the door fastens tightly for the little jumpers not to fall out (but you would have to stand near the slide for those wobbly little baby jumpers). Christmas has come and gone and it's still the hit of the season. If your looking for great quality, well made item with a quiet fan (that you don't have to shout over) and loads of potential to wear out your active child then this buy this bounce castle. I'm so glad we did!
0Comment34 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2011
Well, we have now had this bounce house now for about a month, and our kids love it. It holds both of our girls (ages six and one) and both of the neighbor kids (ages six and nine) all at the same time. The only concern I had was that our [almost] two year old might fall out of the little door, which has not only never happened ...but she even loves sliding out from there.

I can find nothing really "bad" to report, except that our two year old was afraid of the bounce house at first. She got over that really quickly though! The fan is strong enough to support four kids bouncing in the house at once, has a built in GFCI on the cord, and plenty of cord length to never need an extension cord (says not to use one anyway). The cloth seems high quality, the stitching looks very well done, and the colors are bright and cheerful. We have even set it up inside during rainy days, and although it's a tight fit ...it worked just fine.

Why rent, when you can buy this for the same money!?!

UPDATE: We have now had this bounce house for a little over a year. I noticed over the summer that the cloth is beginning to form what appear to be cracks, and the fan is not quite so enthusiastic about keeping the bounce house inflated. Both the fan and the house have also faded somewhat.
My eight year old can still bounce, but if my three year old gets in there too, they tend to sag the bounce house to the ground (they are both slim). When this one finally dies, I still may consider replacing it.
on July 4, 2012
I am a research-aholic. I will research things before I buy them on almost anything I get. Its a sickness! But...I believe it has also given me the best product for my money. Notice I said "my money"...not "the money". I work hard and so if a business is going to get my money, then they have to prove to me they deserve it.

So...here's the deal. I settled on this bouncy house for the only reason that it stated it had durable material. I will say this: its durable. When I got the box in the mail, I thought it was too small to hold the house and the blower motor. But it fit. As you can see in one of my photos, its pretty compact when you get it. Not so compact when you fold it up to put it away in the included bag. The zipper is cheap and the bag is flimsy, but its a bonus, nonetheless.

The blower was pretty hefty. It comes with a large diameter cord and GFI breaker built into the plug. A great idea! No worries on overworking the motor or if the sprinklers come on and douse the motor...it will shut off automatically when the breaker trips. Safe for kids.

The blower forced air into the house without any problems while the kids jumped around inside. We had 6 kids, ages 2-6 jump to their hearts delight for three hours. No problems. The slide is solid and stayed inflated even when 3-4 kids were on it at one time. We put a tarp under the house to protect it from abrasion...the house tends to move around a bit if not anchored (we had it simply on our patio).

Hey, for the money and if you intend to use it more than three times...its cheaper than renting one and you own it!
review image review image
11 comment10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 21, 2015
I have been a parent a long time and have owned many different bounce houses and inflatable water slides. The Kidwise Castle Inflatable Bounce House w/Slide is FUN! It comes with the blower, convenient storage bag, stakes and a patch repair kit (if needed).

Set up is a breeze - simply connect the blower to the bounce house and you are on your way to fun! The first thing that I noticed was how much larger (taller) this slide is than other slides that are advertised. It is bright and cheerful, well constructed and inflates quickly.

I had a 3 year old and a 5 year old in it bouncing for hours. They LOVED the slide. I cannot emphasize enough how much they loved the slide! It's like getting a bounce house with an added bonus! I guess you could say that I loved the slide as well!

I liked having only the two inside the bounce house at one time. I would venture to put a third, but that would be about it for me. The dimensions given include the distance to the end of the slide - the dimensions are not just the bounce area. However, with the kids always wanting to go down the slide. The kind of just bounced their way through the bounce house and bounced down the slide and around and around they went.

Overall, it has been a great purchase. I have added several pictures for your review!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on April 17, 2011
I was looking for a durable bounce house for my 9 and 4 year old children. After many many hours of research this item looked to be just what we were looking for. HOWEVER, it is much smaller than it appeared in the pictures! The measurements of 12x9 must surely be including the motor and air flow tube to the bounce house as well as the slide. The actual size of the bouncing area is roughly the size of a king size bed. The tops of the walls are approximately 5'6" tall. While it does appear to be durable enough for the 4 year old, there simply isn't enough room for my older child to do any jumping. I would only recommend this item for someone who has very young children.
88 comments35 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2007
We purchased this jump castle for our son's 1 yr birthday knowing that we would need to entertain the other children ranging 1-4yrs old. It was easy to setup and take down. The castle was a huge hit and the kids played hard on it all day long without any damage. Great product we would recommend for smaller children. It is probably not the right toy for bigger kids over 4 yrs old.
0Comment32 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2011
I actually put it up in my living room. The kids and me had so much fun! I was worried because most of the reviews we wrote about younger children but my son who is about to turn seven thought it was great he had plenty of room and it held up well with him jumping. lots of room for him his brother and sister. Very happy with it. can't wait to use it at his birthday party. And it arrived really fast!
review image