Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on November 25, 2014
The review about it stinking is spot on, it's just the manufacturing glue. I fortunately just bought new Allen Edmonds shoe trees and opened this up and put it in the box with the cedar shoe trees and let them acclimate and every thing was cool. It does fit three Chuchhills. I think the cardboard tubes in there are just there for shipping. Toss them. This is a inexpensive way to pull some stogies out of your suit and not looking like a douche. It's not out there long enough for inspection, and it keeps your cigars from crimping and floating around in your inner suit pocket. Worth the money, but by no means long term storage for your smokes.
on February 25, 2016
I used this on a very brief business trip to the Caribbean. My cigars were as fresh as the moment I put them in there; and airport security didn't complain about my having it - the cheap lighter was another story.
on June 17, 2015
Decent and good price. I echo other's concerns about the smell. I stuck mine in a shoe box with a piece of cedar and that seems to have worked. I'll update if the odor returns. Otherwise, can't beat the price and it sure helps protect my sticks when I'm out for a day or an overnight trip. I would buy again.
on January 3, 2015
This is a great case for holding some spare cigars, whenever I'm on the go! If you put unwrapped cigars in here for too long, then they tend to get a plastic-y sort of smell, which can be unpleasant...However; I do like this case. I highly recommend it!
on June 3, 2015
Not a bad product. The smell is a concern because I worry about the effect on the cigar. I've had mine for about 3-4 months and the smell is still there, even after leaving it open so that it could air out. This is a good case for carrying around cigars for a few hours but I wouldn't want to leave them in there overnight.
on November 29, 2012
This is a nice, basic, leather case. Best aspect is that it holds your 7"-8" cigars without any problem. On the flip side, because it is (almost too) long, I do not use this case very much --- too long to put in a pants or jacket pocket. Could use some engraving or embroidery to spruce it up --- pretty plain.
on December 17, 2012
Nice. It was kinda bulky. It gave the impression online that it could fit in an inside jacket pocket. I think not. But it is really nice. It's keep your cigars safe from harm. Made with good quality material also!
on March 13, 2014
Well made and I'm pleased overall with the construction. My only complaint (and it's a minor one) is that the two pieces fit together rather "snugly". Sometimes it's almost a "chore" to separate them. Could probably be remedied with a little leather balm of some sort. Thanks!
on June 21, 2014
Cigars are an occasional indulgence so I tend to buy higher end product, It's nice to have a means to carry a couple around without worrying about damage.
on February 26, 2014
It was what I expected and more. Keeps the cigars safe and fresh. easily transportable and well worth the money spent