5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, smells good and my hair feels fantastic!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:37 Mins
Published 21 months ago by M. Scales

3.0 out of 5 stars Good But Not The Best Smell
When I got this I was surprised by the shipping speed. It was much faster than some of the other purchases I've made before.

Published 17 months ago by Jamie Chien

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great oil, smells good and my hair feels fantastic!, May 24, 2013
M. Scales "mazz" (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Castor Oil for Hair Growth Haitian Palma Christi Potent Organic Pure Plant Hair Food Treatment - All Natural Unrefined Bean Oil Extract That Works for Skin, Laxative, Constipation, Face and Alopecia - 4oz Per Bottle (Misc.)
Length:: 0:37 Mins

I decided to make a short video showing my hair after using Caribbean Roots Black Castor Oil. My hair is a little on the fuzzy, slightly frizzy side and using the oil really smoothed it and made it shiny and bouncy. It smells great too! I plan on using it on my eyebrows every day because they have never grown again since I plucked them to death once when I was 16 and I'm nearly 58 now. It may be too late but I'm going to give it a go!

You won't regret trying this oil, it has many great properties and uses and best of all, IT"S NATURAL!

5.0 out of 5 stars This oil is AMAZING!, May 24, 2013
Kelly Brown (Lawrenceburg, TN) - See all my reviews
I use my Aveya castor oil in many ways - for my hair, skin and even sore muscles. I use it as a hot oil treatment for my hair and I got results after the first application! It made my normally damaged split ends look healthy, and my hair looks and feels absolutely silky. I can't wait to see what a few months of using it will do! Since I have dry cuticles, I decided to use it on them as well, and it has really moisturized my hands and made them look younger. This oil has a pleasant, nutty smell that is not at all overwhelming. Wherever I use it on my skin, it leaves it with a glossy look to it. I simply love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Castor Oil, excellent for face, skin, August 19, 2013
This castor oil is great for rubbing it around the eyes, eyelashes, eyebrow, face and lips. It has made my eyebrows healthier looking and eyelashes longer. Rub it on at night prior to going to sleep every night.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good But Not The Best Smell, September 20, 2013

However, one thing I didn't like about this was it smelled really bad. I almost felt like I was going to faint and past out. So I had to dilute it with olive oil which the Aveya owners recommended in the email, which did the trick. They also provided many other helpful and cool tips which helped.

I have been using this product for about 2-3 weeks and it helped reduce my dandruff and the edges of my hair are starting to grow back. Although the smell wasn't pleasant its still bearable and this old does what is suppose to do as advertised. I'll still recommend it, but if your sensitive to strong smells.. well at least you know now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Turned out to be a very good Cure, August 28, 2013
I bought this oil after reading several reviews, hoping that it will help with my dry itchy scalp. Here's my experience with it:

My first couple of weeks using this oil caused severe itching and I didn't know why. I was very close to returning this product, but before I did I thought I should reach out to the customer support. Never hurts to ask, maybe I am doing something wrong, and they can give me some advice.

I send them an email and they quickly replied (impressed with their support center) The verdict: because of my hair type (I have a thick hair) I needed to dilute the oil.

4 weeks in and my scalp is no longer dry and itchy, I am happy with the results I am getting. I even used it on my sun burn, and it totally worked, highly recommend Aveya Beauty oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Useful Multi-Purpose Hair Oil with Great Value, May 28, 2013
Length:: 3:50 Mins

This video showcases how to apply the oil and also mentions its benefits. This product is very easy to use, has a nice light smell, and will last you a very long time! It has a nice consistency that is easy to apply to the scalp, but can also be used all over the hair as a moisturizer and protectant. Caribbean Roots Black Castor Oil only has 4 ingredients, which are 100% natural and organic. There's no fillers or other synthetic ingredients to worry about.

After continued use, I hope to achieve fuller hair and I hope to thicken my thinning edges. So far, I'm very happy with this purchase and feel that you will be too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, January 5, 2014
Louie (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
Based on the reviews this product does seem to work well for some people, but it did nothing for me. I purchased it because my hair was thinning, and I also wanted to try it on my eyelashes and brows. I have thick coarse hair.
I was a little hesitant to use it because when it arrived the cap did not have a plastic safety seal. To me it smells exactly like sesame oil. Its not a horrible smell, but not a smell I want to have in my hair. Maybe drizzled over chicken stir fry.
It's thick and even after shampooing I could smell it in my hair, and it weighed my hair down. I used it as a pre shampoo conditioning treatment, and sometimes would apply a small amount to thinning areas after shampooing.
After about 2 months of use I saw no improvement in the thinning of my hair. I discontinued because I couldn't deal with the smell any longer. Maybe I didn't give it enough time? I also wonder if it was defective since there was no seal on the cap.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Natural Aveya is the only way to go, May 21, 2013
Length:: 1:10 Mins

I absolutely love this stuff! The "all natural" oils they offer in big chain stores do not compare to Aveya Beauty Caribbean Roots Black Castor oil. You just can't find a product like this anywhere. I'm only on my 3rd night using this on my scalp and in the morning when I wash it out, my hair feels thicker already! I started using it on the side of my arms too where I have scars from poison ivy. Whats cool is that its an old age powerful healing oil for all-purpose healing treatment. I'm going to start using it on my eyebrows too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Bad? Not At All, May 26, 2013
I had been a little apprehensive about ordering the castor oil because I heard it said that the smell was really bad and overpowering. I went ahead and ordered, hoping for the best. Well, my bottle arrived a few days ago, and I've been using it religiously. But the bad smell? There is none. I really don't know what other people were talking about. It's a very pleasant smell. I love this stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars YESSSS!!!! My solution for thin, short eyelashes!, May 22, 2013
I heard about this product from a friend of a friend.

What piqued my interest about this product is that I can use it for my EYELASHES! My eyelashes are short and thin. I spend about $40/month on eyelash extensions. This pure and natural unrefined liquid castor oil may be my hope to growing my eyelashes. It's a no-brainer that this is a cheaper and natural solution for me. Highly recommended!

Another reason why I like this product is for hair growth. I read up on hair growth, women balding, and their chances for hair re-growth. If you're in this predicament, give this a try. Based on my findings (I am not a doctor nor am I providing medical advice), 95% of women experiencing hair loss grow their hair back. My mom most definitely needs this. LOL!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›