Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casual Moments Women's 36-Inch Wrap Robe
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 30, 2013
This is the 3rd robe I've tried. I am 14/16 and XL should fit me and this one fits great and is comfy. Seems good quality for the price. I bought the gray, it is not sheer, covers nicely. Will be good travel robe as well. It is on the heavy side, but I still think it is fine for summer, being 95% with 5% stretch. I tried 2 other white cotton robes and both were too sheer and too small to cover.
on April 22, 2014
Typically I fall between a S or M, and ordered a small after reading reviews. I wanted a loose fitting robe that was light and airy. Even though it was the smaller of my two typical sizes, the robe was ginormous, loose everywhere. The material also seemed a bit limp and heavy for what it was. As a petite I'm used to altering things but even at a super low price this seemed like way too much work. Sent it back.
on July 20, 2013
The color is great, a deep, beautiful shade of fuchsia. The sleeves are a bit longer than I like so I have to cuff them a couple times (I'm 5'8"). The material is soft and comfy but heavier than expected. It's like a thick jersey knit which will be fine in winter but a little heavy for summer.
on September 22, 2015
Needed a robe to wear while getting my hair done for a wedding... this is perfect! As mentioned in another review, the 'red' color is definitely more of a dark fuchsia, but that's fine for me. It's heavier than other similar robes (I keep it in a drawer instead of hanging up, to prevent stretching), but that's a good thing as it's not at all see-through and I think the weight helps it stay closed.
on October 1, 2014
I don't understand the issues with this robe. The pockets are so bulky and heavy that it weights the front of the robe pulling down the front and leaving your bottom to hang out of the back. The fit of this robe is awkward and useless. Robes are pretty easy to sew, hence my lack of understanding as to why this one is such a fail.
on April 10, 2014
This robe is absolutely fabulous!!! It's so soft and comfortable. I find any reason to wear it. My only negative is that I ordered it a little big and I recently started losing weight so now its even bigger. I guess its just an excuse to buy another maybe in another color.
on October 7, 2013
Not that comfortable too bulky in the arms. Heavy material that doesn't feel great. Waist cord is too long, tangles up the wash cycle.
on June 24, 2014
Beautiful, lite for travel, just what I wanted. The robe is the prefect match for the Betsey Johnson pajamas. I bought on clearance, from Amazon.
on June 30, 2013
The robe itself is very nice, soft and comfy. However, I was looking for a red robe and this is definitely not red. It is a deep magenta.
on May 31, 2014
This robe is so incredibly soft! It's lightweight which is great for the spring and summer months. It washes well too. =)