5.0 out of 5 stars Super snugy/warm and comfortable!
Published 21 months ago by Shoe Lover!

1.0 out of 5 stars Size ridiculously off. Made for Amazon Women. Like those HUGE people in the Amazon.
Seriously, I wear a small-medium in the ladies department and I ordered a medium to start with. When it arrived, I wouldn't even need to try it on. I returned it and ordered a small one.

The small one came today. The crotch area is in the middle of my thighs, almost a few inches to my knees. Really??? AND I have a huge chunk of cloth on each of my legs too. I...
Published 19 months ago by Jtots

5.0 out of 5 stars Super snugy/warm and comfortable!, December 9, 2012
I got this item in the beginning of the month and have been hooked since. :) The footie and hoodie makes it extra special and keeps me warm and snugly. The pajama is so comfortable as well i just love them and for the price, I feel this PJ is so plush and soft and is made from high quality material and not cheaply made vs. others. You can't beat it as i saw similar item and not as well made for much more money. i recommend these highly but if you are fashion conscious such as i am, you may want to get these in one size smaller as they run big. lol! i purchased mine small and it fit just right just slightly bigger, which is ok since you need room to move around being this is a one piece and may tug at you. :) I know i will make good use and get lots of wear out of them!!! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Started as a joke, January 7, 2012
I got this for my girlfriend as a funny gift/joke... she now wears it every day when she gets home from work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and big, December 8, 2011
Annelise Murphy (Salt Lake City, Utah) - See all my reviews
It is like wearing a fuzzy blanket and as an added bonus...pockets! It is perfect for comfortable sleeping even when you aren't near your bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another 5 Stars, February 5, 2013
This hoodie-footie is well-made and uses a nice, plush material. I ordered the animal print, because another hoodie footie I'd gotten in black instantly showed every bit of dust and pet hair. Not a problem with the animal print. Also, the material of the other garment (Jumpin Jammerz) itched like crazy.
As for sizing, the small fit me to a tee. I'm 5'5-1/2, 118 lbs. size six and a size 6.5 shoe. I wear socks and very lightweight pajamas underneath the hoodie footie, and it's still roomy enough. The feet have nice felt tread dots on the soles, so you don't have to worry about needing slippers. I wear this to bed and around the house. Keeps me warm. If I need to run out to get the mail, I can don some boots and not look too fruity to people if seen.
Very glad this product was no longer out of stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Warm Fuzzies!, May 22, 2012
These PJ's is a must have. They cannot be beat during those chilly/cold days/nights. They fit well all over and the fabric is so soft. They should be an essential to every ladies wardrobe. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Soft & Comfy!, December 28, 2011
I absolutely love these super soft comfy footed pajamas and will definitely buy more in different colors!! I highly recommend these PJs!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best presents I have ever bought her, December 28, 2013
Aaron Christensen (Behind the Orange Curtain, CA) - See all my reviews
I went out on a limb one year for Christmas and bought this for my pregnant wife. I had no idea how this would pay off. She loves wearing this thing! I was concerned that it wouldn't fit over her pregnant belly, but it did. She wore it for the duration of her pregnancy and loves to put it on at night after the kids go to bed. It's not exactly sexy, but I won major brownie points for this purchase!

Disclaimer:
My wife is 5' 9" and slender. It fits her nicely for height, but for width she pretty much swims in it. She doesn't mind, though. I think it actually adds to the comfort because it's like wearing a big comfy blanket. A shorter woman might not have the same experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!!!, February 1, 2013
My 13yo loves these pj! ! ! She is 5 ft tall so they were a little baggie but she thinks its good for movement. Baught my wife the Casual Moments Women's One Piece Footed Pajama, Pink, Medium she is 5'7 and to be honest I can't get her to take them off.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves them, January 18, 2013
i purchased these pjs for my 36year old daughter's for her birthday she calls them her "tan suit". this isn't the 1st
pair of footed pjs that i purchased for her but the 1st pair from amazon. my daughter is 5'10 about 178 pounds. i picked the
x-large size. they fit with room to spare. they have pockets. they wash& dry well. get these pjs from amazon for the always cold person in your family. i think they will love them too...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good. I like these., December 23, 2013
MS.NK "mamafla" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
These PJs are baggy in cut and roomy. Size Small fits 5'6" height. The polyester really keeps you warm. You can roast in this so you don't need to wear lots of layers underneath. There is no flap on the fanny so just be aware that when you've got to go to the bathroom, you have to unzip and drop down the entire PJ down, which, if you're not wearing a lot of layers underneath the PJ, can be very drafty and make you really chilly on the toilet. Just a forewarning! Also, the vendor got these out to us very quickly, much faster than estimated, which was a good surprise.

Rate and Discover Movies