5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift For All Cat Lovers
Out of the mold of the Page-A-Day Bad Cat Calendar comes this wonderful paperback book from Jim Edgar. It's crammed with full-color photos of cats behaving badly, with hysterical hand-written captions under each picture. There are about 250 pages, with a cat or cats on each, doing what they do best, conspiring against the whole of humanity.

If you are looking...
Published on November 3, 2008 by John Liosatos

2.0 out of 5 stars "Bad Cat" is Better
I thought "Bad Cat" was much funnier than this effort. One book was enough with funny captions for cat pictures.
Published 5 months ago by Bruce A. Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift For All Cat Lovers, November 3, 2008
John Liosatos (Crook County, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)

If you are looking for text, you won't find much in this book. The beauty lies in the lavish photos. In fact, save for the captions, the only text is the page and a half Introduction to the book, written by Jim Edgar, himself, in a rather tongue-in-cheek style. Even that is written in larger than normal print so it becomes a quick read.

Another favorable characteristic of this book is its size, a portable edition easily fit into your coat pocket to be carried anywhere you go. Enjoy cat pics on the bus, train, or even in your car when stopped at a light. Bring it with you to parties to impress your cat-loving friends... A must-have for all adorers of our little feline friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars This guy cracks me up, November 24, 2008
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
I read his first book and loved it. The publisher seemed to go off the deep end and rode the "Bad" concept into the ground. To bad for the Author
because he had a really good idea and title only to have to diluted. I still like this book its a good stocking stuffer for all my cat friends. It also makes a handy bathroom book to distract my cat from flushing the toilet.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cat Hates you but she LOVES this book!, October 12, 2008
Batty Wing "weirdo at large" (Florence, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
Another HUGE win for Jim Edgar!
This book is crammed full of hateful cats.
THe clever captions and the"caught in the act" Polaroid photo style make this such a fun book. It's great for cat lovers as well as cat haters.
Jim's anthropomorphic quotes really give us a glimpse of the personality of the beasts between the pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love these crazy cats!, March 8, 2009
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
Jim Edgar does it again! Hilarious pictures of our favorite felines captioned with thoughts that they may very well be thinking! Great book for the mature cat lover who loves their hateful cat!

5.0 out of 5 stars TOO FUNNY, May 3, 2012
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
THIS LITTLE BOOK IS FALL DOWN FUNNY ON NEARLY EVERY PAGE. I LAUGHED AND LOVED READING IT AND THEN GAVE IT TO ANOTHER CAT LOVING FRIEND WHO ALSO LOVED IT. YOU WILL TOO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, January 31, 2012
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
Absolutely hilarious. Did the rounds of the office. Everyone wanted to see it. Puts a smile on your face no matter what.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Funny, June 26, 2013
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
I bought this as a gift for a friend that loves cats and she she thought it was hilarious... I did too!

5.0 out of 5 stars You have got to get this!, June 10, 2013
Round Dice (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
While waiting in line at my favorite book store I saw this book on a display table next to the line. So being a Cat owner I picked it up and started browsing it while I waited. The others waiting in like gave me some strange looks when I about wet myself laughing so hard! I had to buy it. I have since worn out the original copy showing it to friends and and co-workers. So many people looked at and had heard about it from others that it finally fell apart. I even bought a copy to give to my Cat's veterinarian!

How do you keep an adult amused? Give them a copy of any version of Bad Cat!

I keep it on hand for those occasions when I need a good laugh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny & cute for cat people, July 21, 2012
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
It's a cute and funny liitle book for cat people. Photos of cats with fun captions. Makes a great gift for your fave cat person.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat hates you, April 13, 2012
This review is from: My Cat Hates You (Paperback)
It wasnt the kind of book I expected, I wasnt really sure what to expect. But it was so funny my friend will LOVE it. Thanks

My Cat Hates You
My Cat Hates You by Jim Edgar (Paperback - October 7, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.09