5.0 out of 5 stars A Book That Really Started My Motor Purring!
Loyal felines! Smart kitties! Courageous fur-bearers!
Published on April 1, 2003 by Zargon Veronsky

3.0 out of 5 stars It made me squirm...
Published 20 months ago by Purr

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book That Really Started My Motor Purring!, April 1, 2003
Loyal felines! Smart kitties! Courageous fur-bearers!
The entire spectrum of feline attributes, even including psychic ability, is thoroughly explored in this superbly-written apotheosis to the bewhiskered ones. Each tale is absolutely enchanting, highlighting some aspect of our furry friends. As an inveterate aleurophile,I can say that,from the very moment I began reading "Cat Miracles," my motor was purring! It earns my highest commendation, and gets not 5 stars, but a more relevant accolade, 5 MEOWS!
May Power of the Purr be with You!
Zargon Veronsky

5.0 out of 5 stars One Great little Book, September 22, 2003
Jack Velayas (North Hollywood, ca) - See all my reviews
In a world where all around is apparent madness, this is a perfect book to read from just before going to sleep. It is
well written, with a quick easy style that is typical of Hanson and Steiger. The stories are both interesting and
uplifting, with nothing that will bring about any uneasy dreams. Only buy this book if you enjoy reading in bed, the
company of cats or getting a great nights sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best books, March 7, 2004
Rosella Ann Myles (Wheeling, West Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
This book is perfect for any cat lover. Someone who loves their feline companion like a child. It has such great true accounts of miracles thats have happened to cats. Cats are very loving intelligent creatures and this book really proves it an dshows how love and heal and save aniamls as well as people an dhow animals can be angels to their people and save their lives as well. This book will really make oyu know that animals have souls

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, Cats given the credit they deserve, March 23, 2009
Am I mad? Sure. I admit it. I am bothered by the ignorant, stereotypical vomit that is regurgitated over and over again, which tries to imply that cats dont really care about anyone other than themselves, that they give the cold shoulder to humans, etc.(Humans who parrot such lies obviously have never bonded with a cat...if they had, they'd know better)

If you believe such myths, you need to check out Amazon's "fictional section".

If you want to learn the reality of the situation, here it is: Cats are beautiful, unconditionally loving, caring, kind, compassionate souls, who want very much to love and to be loved.

They are every bit "man's best friend" as dogs are, if not more so.

Just because you cant get eight cats to pull a sled in the snow for 150 miles, doesnt mean that they arent interested in you. It doesnt mean that they're "disloyal" either. It just means that they're too smart.

Cats are the best friends that one can ever have.

They are little people in fur coats....angels, sent from Heaven to show us the way - to show us that love, kindness, compassion and loyalty can and indeed does, conquer all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of warm fuzzies (pun intended)!, February 16, 2006
What a great book. Similar in style to the "chicken soup" type of books, containing a number of true short stories of cats and their owners. You might even shed a tear or two, such as I did in the story of Kitty, who survived a trip under the hood of a car! Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Cat Book Ever, March 12, 2006
If you have ever been a guardian to a cat, or a cat has been a guardian to you, read this book! If you've never had a cat companion, you will probably want to run out and adopt one after reading this book. Cats are marvelous creatures and this book is full of interesting stories about them.

There's a wonderful story about a talking cat. There are stories about how cats have rescued people from almost certain death. These are not far fetched stories, but are amazing and true accounts of some wonderful felines. I highly recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful cats, October 29, 2010
I am a cat lover and they are always a big part of my life and my family. My cats are indoor cats and I think very intuitive, seemingly they know what I am doing and what part of the house I am in if they want to find me. reading this little book let me know about other cats that are smart, loved and cherished as my cats are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice read, May 14, 2010
Bought this book as a gift for a cat loving friend of mine. Very good read for someone who love felines. The stories are warm and inspirational. A must for any cat lover.

3.0 out of 5 stars It made me squirm..., November 26, 2012
Purr (Boise, ID) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cat Miracles: Inspirational True Stories of Remarkable Felines (Kindle Edition)
Maybe I had unrealistic expectations, but I thought this book would be focused on miraculous feats that cats have performed. There was certainly some of that, but a very large portion of the book was miraculous survival stories of cats that got into difficult situations. While reading, I kept thinking about the thousands of cats that couldn't have survived. Not quite as inspirational as the title implies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrrfect!, October 14, 2006
A great book for all those feline lovers! The stories made me think of cats in a whole new positive way.

Rate and Discover Movies