5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected
I was afraid that I ordered this item too late for the intended purpose of using it in an Easter church service....It ended up arriving earlier than the estimated time - and was nicer than I expected. Thanks!
Published on April 30, 2012 by Joyce Forever Moore

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment
Published on March 29, 2007 by itsalena

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, March 29, 2007
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
My order arrived very quickly, so I was extremely excited to try it out!! I open the box to reveal my new purchase. I gripped the handle and slapped the tails against my leg only to be sprayed with a dusting of black paint chips. What did I find? That smell wafting out of the box wasn't the leather smell I had anticipated; it was SPRAY PAINT. I went to wash my hands of the black residue, and one of the tails fell into the water, the water started turning black. underneath all that spray paint, there is actual leather, as promised. It's a red/brown leather, but I can assume it is genuine nonetheless.

This wasn't at all what I was hoping for, but I guess it depends on what you intend on using it for. If it is just a "for show" kind of item, then It's very presentable... but if you have other intentions, I'd think twice.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap item - not even good for costume use, September 24, 2009
Satan DeSade "The Lady Satan" (Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
I received this item as a gift and was amazed at the poor quality. As soon as I unpacked it the (very obvious) glue holding the wrapping around the handle let go and the wrapping began to unwind. I'm only glad that my gift giver didn't waste much money on this item. Although what was spent was wasted. Very, very shoddy work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Item. Not worth the money, August 15, 2007
M. Turner "TTron" (Mobile, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
I bought this as a prop for my daugher in a play. The dye is not set and bleeds all over everything it touches. It will get on the hands and does not come off easily. Do not buy this item unles you don't care about shoddy products!

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Price,..., November 19, 2010
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
Reading the reviews after I purchased the Cat of nine tails I was getting nervous,. But really, when it arrived, yes it smelled a bit new and just finished, but the size and durability was perfect. I mean if you plan on whipping the hell outta your partner, don't get this. But as a first timer, I don't plan on leaving any marks on her, so it's absolutely perfect! GREAT deal for the price, it's $2 and some change people... SHEESH

1.0 out of 5 stars poor product, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
I should have read the feedback before the purchase. I was looking forward to the product since I ordered it.
I got it about 15 minutes ago and was very disappointed. The handle is large, the tails are overly stiff,
you can clearly tell it was spray painted to give an authentic look but I didnt order a pink product, and thats what I got after the paint came off on my hands and inside the box. I will not order from this seller again. Very poor quality, I do not even want to use it because it just feels gross due the chipping of paint.. pass on this product...... I wish I had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Expected, April 30, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
Service very quick. Product is great although.it only has 8 tails. Defintely reccommend this product for the one in your life that needs correction. ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars It delivers your message loud and clear!, November 24, 2009
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
This is not my first cat-of-nine-tails whip but it is actually the best one for the money. I bought 2 of these to use as gifts and I ended up keeping one of them. This whip has a great handle/grip, very comfortable to hold great for long sessions. It is also well balance so it doesnt require a lot of aiming to hit the wanted spot. Also, what counts, Im receiving excellent feedbacks from the people at the other end of it. It delivers your message loud and clear at normal swing with a very good increase in...love as you increase the swing speed and force. This product delivers!

2.0 out of 5 stars if i was you, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
I would only buy this as a prop. its painted and easy to come apart, i had to sew a few pieces back on.

4.0 out of 5 stars A NEW whip., April 3, 2010
This review is from: Cat of Nine Tails Whip - Leather Whip (Health and Beauty)
I appreciate the NEW whip that was sent in the place of the one that was damaged. The new whip is very good. I'm so happy that it arrived quickly and in excellent condition.

Thank you.