5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Published on May 12, 2007 by K. E. Edler

1.0 out of 5 stars beware of used box sets
When I finally received the sealed box in the mail, it was missing one of the discs. It happened to be the most important one with the biggest hits on it. I was upset.
Published 13 months ago by fred nelli

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, May 12, 2007
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
For me this was a must have item because of what this artists contribution to the music industy ment to me in the 70's. and listening to these discs was like a revisiting my younger days. Also included are many previously unreleased cuts and many of his earlier works which i am now hearing for the first time. Easy listening catchy melodys and deep meaninful lyrics. Its good to see that this music is finally being released after all these years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Stevens Box Set, August 27, 2007
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
If you love the music of Cat Stevens then you will appreciate this collection. The CDs come in a 90 page book that gives a lot of insights into the man, Steven Dementre Georgiou, who took the stage name Cat Stevens and after becoming a muslim changed his name to Yusuf Islam. The music on the four CDs follow his musical journey that led him to his faith of God through the teachings of the Quran.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat Stevens -- Busy Guy, August 28, 2008
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
I ordered this expecting... I'm not sure. What I got was a whole bunch of songs I had never heard before. It was a nice suprise. Cat Stevens was quite prolific in the 60's and 70's. There are treats such as "I love my dog" in addition to better known hits as "Peace train" and "Father & Son" (studio and Live)

If you just want "Morning Has Broken" and "Another Saturday Night" stick with "Greatest Hits" but if you want a more complete look at the Artist, then The Box Set is what you want.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Just sit back and take it easy...", July 16, 2013
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
On The Road To Find Out was first released back in 2001 around the time that Cat's back catalog was being remastered and re-released by Universal/A&M. The album features all of Cat's hits and well as a some rarities and unreleased performances. I'm a little disappointed that the rarities and unreleased songs weren't released as bonus cuts on the remastered albums. I also wish that Saturnight had been released on cd in full. Still, the box set does a great job of collecting some of Cat's rarer stuff into one spot such as If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out, the studio version of Another Saturday Night and Crab Dance. That means that if you buy this, you can bypass a number of "Best Of's" that are out there on the market with one or two rarities. They can be found on here!

4.0 out of 5 stars What a great collection!, July 9, 2008
Bobby Vee (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
I must confess that I'm a very big fan of Cat Stevens. This collection satisfied me completely. The only thing I miss about this collection is one or two of my favorite songs (Rubylove, Two fine people) but all in all, I'm extremely happy I got hold of this collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Stevens CD Set, April 16, 2009
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
I'm happy with my purchase. Although the set was a bit expensive for me, it's in excellent condition...I love it, (I'm listening to it right now!) and I recommend this seller. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Delma Z Ramos

4.0 out of 5 stars Well Worthwhile, September 9, 2008
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
This is worth it just for the song "If You Want to Sing Out" from the cult film Harold and Maude, that is almost impossible to find anywhere else. I've wanted that song for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars big fan, January 10, 2010
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
loved cat Stevens since i was about 10 years old. been a fan for about 40 years. a classic musician

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Stevens: On The Road To Find Out, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
this is an awesome album it is fun and enjoyable to listen to. the best songs on this album are

disc 1

10. (Remember The Days Of The) Old Schoolyard
12. (I Never Wanted) To Be A Star
18. Father And Son(Live)
19. God Is The Light

if you have not listened to this album then i recommend you do

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Stevens's Box Set is more than a teaser!!!, September 7, 2008
David Firmes (Worcester, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cat Stevens (Audio CD)
This boxed set of Cat Steven's music is worth every penny. It satisfies from the first track to the last. More boxed sets should be so fulfilling.

Cat Stevens
Cat Stevens by Yusuf/Cat Stevens (Audio CD - 2006)