5.0 out of 5 stars Great ethernet cords!
I have a hotel and give these to our guests free of charge. My employees even use them sometimes for their laptops and never once had a complaint. All the cords were a gray color (I didn't care what color they were). They are all individually wrapped in little plastic bags. Totally recommend!
Published on January 1, 2011 by Bobby

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan.
There are tons of patch cables out there. Just about all of them are reliable. These particular cables ship quick and transmit data fine.

Published 13 months ago by ArchiRob

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan., August 13, 2013
This review is from: 3 Ft (3ft) Cat5e Ethernet Network Patch Cable (20 PACK) grey

The problem I have with them is with the stupid little rubber cover over the clip. It's so far forward and so dense that it's very (read: way too much for a patch cable) difficult to get the patch cable to release. I have to actually use some cutters to crop the little plastic thing down if I have an ethernet port that's recessed 3mm.

Luckily, I've finally ran out of them so I can try out another vendor.

Again: they work just fine. The shipping is prompt. I'm just not too big on the sheath design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ethernet cords!, January 1, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as expected, December 2, 2010
Product arrived as expected. Hard to argue for or against a utility product that just works. Some notes on packaging:
Cables were individually secured with a single plasticized twist tie and then individually stored in a plastic bag. 10 Cables were placed in a larger bag. 2 larger bags were taped together to fulfill 20-unit order.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are cables that work!, December 3, 2013
Michael Cole (Virginia Beach, VA United States) - See all my reviews
These amazing little grey things are wires. What's more, they are wires within wires twisted in pairs with little clip ends secured to each end. Perfect patch cable for those who have visitors that like to think they know what they are doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, September 13, 2013
This was a super bargin getting a 20 pack so cheap. Perfect little patch panel set if you're setting up a network with a router or switch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Price is right, March 21, 2013
These are really cheap cables but that is expected from the price. It's just convenient to have this many cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to unpackage and worked great, October 22, 2012
There's not much to say about these network cables.
Most Cat5e cables you buy will be the exact same in the end, so I went with the most affordable bundle.
The product works as it should and my favorite part of all is that they were individually wrapped so you could store them easier and yet when the time came to open the package, it ripped open extremely easily with one or two twist ties holding the cables in a loop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordering this product is like a box of chocolates..., January 20, 2012
I ordered these cables expecting them all to be grey as the previous reviewers have said they were and as the title indicates. I was shocked to receive 20 colored cables, 2 each of 10 different colors. I actually wanted them to all be grey, but receiving colored cables wasn't really a problem for me. Interestingly, these came as a single bundle of all 20 cables with a piece of packing tape wrapped around the middle to hold them together. This is different from how others have described the packaging. The annoyance with this is that most of the cables are slightly sticky around the middle of the cord.

I have ordered a 2nd bundle, and these were identical to my first order - a variety of 20 colored cables. I have no way to carefully test each cable, but so far I'm using 4 of them and they all seem to work fine. The seller was "Super Deal" and fulfilled by Amazon. I'm pleased with the quality, just know that from the other reviews, it is hard to tell what product you'll actually receive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal, January 4, 2012
Cables work great! Yeah the picture is not correct, but for the price who cares. Packaging of cables was excellent. Each on in a separate bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, September 30, 2011
Received the cables and they work great but are not multi-colored as the image shows. The cables were all gray. I notice now that the detail does say gray.

Rate and Discover Movies