5.0 out of 5 stars Must have
This is a must have. The CatGenie bowl was designed too low, so the cats kick the pellets over the sides easily. The Side Walls and the Dome are the company's solutions I'm guessing. I would not recommend the Dome if you have a large cat like I do. He stopped using the box until we took it off. But the Side Walls are a definite help.
Published on October 20, 2007 by Daisy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!
I bought the CatGenie sidewalls after purchasing my CatGenie and experiencing issues with keeping the plastic litter pellets inside the box. My house was a sea of pellets!

Unfortunately, the sidewalls did little to prevent the litter from flying ou every time the cats used the box. Plus, it made it harder for the cats to get in and out of the box.
Published on March 20, 2009 by A. Schuchhardt

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, October 20, 2007
Daisy (Asheville, NC) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, March 20, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars Sidewalls not helpful, May 8, 2008
This review is from: CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120 (Misc.)
CatGenie Sidewallsnot helpful....the cat litter is still being kicked out of the bowl regardless of height of added walls. Love the cat genie anyway...just constantly chaseing the litter around my halls and laundry room where it sits...added a series of rugs to try and contain the litter...constant sweeping...very disappointed that my cat's are such high kickers...they could do the Rockett's show at the Radio City Music Hall in New York...

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, May 20, 2008
Elizabeth Welch (Sunrise, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120 (Misc.)
These side walls have helped to cut down on the amount of litter particles that the cat kicks out of the CatGenie. Has saed mealot of time sweeping them up.

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless, July 31, 2008
This review is from: CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120 (Misc.)
One of the big problems with this machine is that the granules stick to the feet of the cats and gets all over the floor. The warm air drier for the granules seems to blow granules out of the tub onto the floor. I had hoped that the sidewalls would help, but they did nothing at all. A waste of money. I will have to keep buying those expensive granules until there is a better idea to keep them in the machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars More green in your wallet!, May 2, 2010
This review is from: CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120 (Misc.)
I was unsure how well the Cat Genie would work in a multi-cat household decided to give it a chance. Although I did run into a few problems at first - clogs, etc. - once I set it to the Cat auto clean cycle it's worked wonderfully. I highly recommend this product for every cat owner!

5.0 out of 5 stars cat genie walls, December 7, 2007
D. Dalaney (BIG SANDY, MT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120 (Misc.)
my cats are happier since i added the side walls and top. me too as there's no longer a lot of granules all over the floor.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, January 22, 2008
This review is from: CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120 (Misc.)
It fits on real nice but has NOT kept any pellets in the bowl, they still get everywhere, waste of $20 IMO

4.0 out of 5 stars It helps but isn't 100%, October 31, 2008
This review is from: CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120 (Misc.)
The sidewalls definitely help keep the granules in the tub, but some still get out - I think mostly in the fur of my longhaired cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Wonderful, January 28, 2010
This review is from: CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120 (Misc.)
I received my first cat genie the beginning of December, 2009. I love it!!! Even though some of the granules end up on the floor, and I have seven indoor cats, taking a minute to sweep them up and throw them back in is no big deal. The one thing I am a little disappointed in is the smell, only at times, during the cleaning cycle. Customer service is wonderful!! I purchased a second one the end of December so now I have two. It took a few days for my babies to get used to them and it is comical to watch them when the watch the cleaning cycle. All in all, I am very satisfied with the cat genies!! No more cat litter, WOW!!

CatGenie SideWalls for CatGenie 120