Questions & Answers
Catan: Traders and Barbarians Expansion
by MayFair Games
4.7 out of 5 stars (93)
$33.43
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 questions
vote
They make a 5-6 person expansion specific to traders and barbarians. You would also need to have the original Catan game, the Traders and Barbarians expansion, the Traders and Barabian 5-6 player expansion, and regular Catan 5-6 expansion.
16 days ago by jmcf
votes
don't see why it would not be. the pieces are all made to fit standard catan hexes and replacement hexes are std sizes - for example, the fisherman tile replaces desert tile. this expansion has great replay value and is very versatile - it combines several smaller expansions and you can mix and match. the fisherman expansion is by far my favorite. I still have not tried the barbarian variation yet. basic catan rules are straightforward and these variations just build off it. for example, there is a card deck with events that replaces dice rolls.
27 days ago by Al
votes
From what I've heard, you can play it all right with the older editions. I'm wondering if it works with more than 4 people though, that's what I'm worried about.
Sep 15, 2008 by J. Abdin
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers