Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

92%
Format: Calendar|Change

on November 1, 2012
I love Kliban's cats. His calendars have been gracing my walls for many years. His cat humor is priceless. And I don't even have a cat at home!
on February 6, 2013
I have not looked at all of the months yet, but I have gotten at least 4 of these calendars over the years, yet here is a picture I have never seen for February. I always feel happy when contemplating these scenes whether they are the simple ones or the complex ones (that have tons of book labels, drawer labels, etc with clever cat related titles). I always enjoy the Kliban calendars.
on October 9, 2013
This calendar stars on my refrigerator. It is too big and heavy, but I use it anyway and have 10 magnets holding it up. This is because it is adorable and makes me laugh.
When I get done with it, I am decopaging the pictures for the backsplash in my kitchen!
on January 25, 2013
Having lived with 30 cats since 1969, we always appreciate cartoons about them. Kilban never fails to capture cats in absurd but plausible emotional states. On the order of Maurice Sendak's drawings, Kilban's illustrations are unparalleled in capturing feline personalities.
on July 20, 2013
if you like cats and need to keep track of your days, this is the thing for you!

I have been getting the Kilban calenders for many years, and they are just the thing to brighten up my home office.
on October 27, 2012
I love this calendar. Try to get it every year. The pictures are clever, and the date spaces provide enough space to put reminders.
on December 5, 2012
I have also bought this calendar for years. The Kliban Cat is the best. I have been a fan of his for years and have other Kliban Cat items, also. I LOVE the calendars and they makes me happy to look at each day!
on January 26, 2013
You have to love cats, and it helps to have a weird sense of humor, to like this calendar, but it's great. Each month is an accurate depiction of cats being their freaky sleeves. I buy this calendar yearly.
on January 4, 2013
Have to get it every year, otherwise life has no meaning. Very amusing and timeless even if the pictures are the wrong way around, we are in the southern hemisphere!
on November 25, 2012
In addition to adoring felines himself, Kliban's unique artistry in his cat calendars, Christmas cards, etc. can't help but charm not only the cat lover but the dog lover, too. It's unfortunate that we don't have Kliban with us today for more displays of his talent, humor, and love of animals.