Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Holiday Music in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on HTL
Customer Discussions > First For Women forum

Catch Up with The Times

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 17, 2014 7:25:09 PM PDT
Great magazine but there needs to be a digital version available as well.

Posted on Jul 14, 2014 5:11:17 AM PDT
A. Groeger says:
I agree! I've been thinking about buying this magazine for a couple of months. I finally bought my first copy at the store over the weekend. I really like it, but I'm actually not sure I want to subscribe to a paper version. I already have enough clutter around my house, I don't need to add more magazines! Plus a digital issue is a lot easier to transport and you'll always have past issues w/ you to reference. I hope they come out w/ a kindle version soon!

Posted on Jan 18, 2015 6:26:09 AM PST
sandie says:
Definitely needs the Kindle version. I called the company 3 years ago after getting my first kindle. I was so excited as at the thought of having my favorite magazine with me all the time but quickly learned they didn't offer the kindle version "yet". They said they were working on making a digital magazine for the kindle & hoped to have available soon!
Still waiting on digital version and quit buying 2 years ago.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  First For Women forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 17, 2014
Latest post:  Jan 18, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
First For Women
First For Women by Bauer Publishing
4.5 out of 5 stars (198)