Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Catechism of the Catholic Church
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 23, 2016
Truly the sure norm of our Faith. Eliminates much confusion. Want to know what the Church really thinks about homosexuality? Look it up here!
on June 19, 2016
This is a terrific, indispensable guide to what the Catholic Church teaches. I'm trying to read it cover-to-cover, 10 pages a day. Even though it's very thorough, and you may find some topics more interesting than others, I find the quality of the writing to be excellent. I think it ought to form the core of any Catholic library, along with the Bible.
No complaints about the design of the book itself. I'm glad it's in a relatively small and portable format. Some of the text is rather small, so if you're not nearsighted (like me), you'll want to have some reading glasses on hand.
on June 19, 2016
Item as described.
on June 11, 2016
I am in an intense Bible study group and having this on my kindle is perfect, I don't have to carry around a lot of heavy books
on June 8, 2016
I did not like that you 'cannot look' up by paragraph numbers.
on June 8, 2016
Good detailed reference.
on June 7, 2016
Excellent book to bad there isn't a hardcover
on June 7, 2016
Beautifully informative and great reference !
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2016
Every good Catholic needs a copy of this wonderfully comprehensive book. I buy them to give as gifts.
on June 4, 2016
Had all the content I was hoping for in a clear and easy to understand format