Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Shop-by-Room Handmade school supplies Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 10, 2011
These are the most comfortable boots I've ever worn. Unfortunately, they only lasted 7 months before the soles were destroyed and the stitching in the heels on both boots came undone. I would have liked them to last longer, but they did go through a lot of abuse. I work as a Diesel Mechanic at an airport in Alaska. It rains on average 14 feet(yes, feet) a year here. Very little snow. The boots never let my feet get wet until the soles wore out. They also never let me slip when I walked through all types of petroleum products. I am buying another pair.
on December 2, 2011
I have worn many boots in my life. I was in the Navy for over seven years, and had numerous steel toe work boots there. I now work offshore and have worn Redwings for many years, which hurt my feet time and time again. Once they got broken in good, they were no good for use. I have had a pair of these boots for 18 months now, and while they have seen their better day by now, they are still just as comfortable. These boots were comfortable from day one. No need to break in. I am an Electronics Tehcnician, so the electrical rating is why I started looking at this boot. The only other boot that I looked at that compared to comfort, and some of my co-workers wear, would be the Timberland boot. However, I had to turn my boot sideways to get that boot on. This is a true slip on boot. to put this boot into perspective, my current pair have been needing replacing for 6 months now, and I continue to wear them because finding a 12W was next to impossible. These will be retired for around the house use now.
on July 20, 2012
I just want to say my husband has tried every kind of expensive boot on the planet, and he quickly wears them out! He is very rough on boots but he also wears them at least 60 hours a week, and works hard in them .After 27 years of buying boots I can truly say these are the boots!!!! he has had a pair almost a year with no signs of leaking cracking, or breaking down. I just ordered him another pair in black and I'm also getting a brown pair just in case they stop making them GOD FORBID!He also says they are thee most comfortable boot even compared to some 300.00 jobs!
on December 25, 2012
I was very tempted to give these a 5 star rating but after a week of wearing these for casual use I noticed the rubberized coating on the grey portion of the heels had begun to peel away. The portion of the heel beneath is similar in color so it's not very noticeable but I still consider it a defect worthy of mentioning. I had planned on spraying the toe and this portion of the heel with Duplicolor's "Bed Armor" for added strength and protection so the pealing is a minor inconvenience for me. For others this may be more of a concern.

These boots are true to size, a secure fit, incredibly comfortable, and had ZERO break in! The heel has just enough cushion when you step to make them great for longs days on yours feet, yet solid enough to keep you feeling sure footed. Speaking of which, traction is great on most surfaces but I would not recommend these for muddy terrain. These would make AWESOME motorcycle boots!
on March 23, 2015
The only reason I gave these boots 2 stars is because after only a month of daily use, the sole fell off one of the shoes. Amazon exchanged them, even though they were not suppose to, and I am glad. Too expensive for them to fall apart.
Will write another review after awhile to summarize the newer pair.
on September 16, 2014
Bought these for my son who is a welder. He has worn them almost everyday for a year. They have held up well and haven't fallen apart like all his other boots! Antibacterial lining has done it's job. Boots have never stunk at all and he would get them wet sometimes. I am very pleased with these boots. They are starting to show some wear and he wants another pair just like theses!
on December 29, 2015
I was very pleased with this shoe the first month and then noticed pieces of the sole breaking off. As of today, four months later, the upper portion of this boot is still like new but the bottoms are falling apart. The treading is still in great shape, but breaking off in chunks as well as between the treading of the shoe. I was very disappointed with this product, since this is a reputable product and my expectations were high. This is the second pair of boots I have purchased within the year. If you are on your feet and walking a lot, I would not recommend this product.
on August 21, 2010
this was exactly what i needed. definitely reccomend this product to anyone who does welding among other daily tasks that are rough on shoes and shoelaces. has a nice wide footbed with a well fitting ankle area for a great workboot without a slouching top. very sturdy.
on January 28, 2016
These boots fit great and are pretty rugged. the only reason I'm taking a star off is because my left ankle rubbed for about 3 weeks and started to hurt after a few hours of walking around the shop/building. However, most boots do this for me but 4 stars just the same. everyones feet are different and outside of that, great boots after 3 weeks. i'll buy them when these are done.
on November 13, 2014
I live in the high desert of the Sangre de Cristo mountains of south Colorado and spend most of my time outside landscaping--moving rocks and dirt, as my family puts it. These are comfortable, tough boots. And, while I don't work in a swamp, my feet have never gotten wet under wet conditions.

Daily exposure to the sun, which, at 8500 feet, is abusive to just about everything, doesn't seem to affect them.

So when my old pair of boots (used for three years) started to come apart, I again researched work boots at Amazon and then went and bought the same boot I was already wearing (except the new ones are brown). The old pair? Still wear them half the time. Only bought the new ones because I'm too lazy to figure out how to mend the seams in the old ones.

Highly recommended!