Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 2, 2015
Nice looking but Poor quality boot. The sole of the boot began to detach after less than 2 months of casual wear (1-2 times a week). I purchased the boot in early Dec and the return policy expired 1/31so these are now unreturnable. I expected a higher quality product for the price and from the manufacturer.
on November 4, 2015
This is the first time I purchased Caterpillar Boots, and the first time I purchased boots without being in a store. I'm very pleased with the entire transaction. I would warn that initially these were not comfortable as many boots or shoes aren't until you break them in. I unfortunately got them during a period where I was sick and unable to take them out to break them in very well, but even so it only took about three days for them to become comfortable.

I was also very pleased with them at the beach. I tried walking in a few inches of water and felt no water coming through, though I don't even know if these are supposed to be highly water resistant.
on October 27, 2014
Boots fit great. I wear a 9.5 in tennis shoes. These are a little big but big enough for say a winter sock. Color is slightly darker than the picture but I prefer that. Can't speak on all day comfort yet but once they are broke in I believe they will be fine.
on October 30, 2014
I wanted a good solid boot that I could wear for both cold weather and with everyday khakis - So far so good. I'm very happy with my purchase. The size is true and they are well built. Very glad I bought them!
on August 15, 2013
These work boots are so comfortable , I can wear them all day , my feet don't hurt at all . That's what I was looking for . I highly recommend them.
on October 15, 2014
Awesome boot! Looks great with jeans or slacks and will be very beneficial for winter.
on October 21, 2015
Raggedly handsome! Those are just the very words that reflect the sophisticated look of this pair! Ever since I was a kid I wanted to own one of these awesome boots from the bad and I envied my father so much because he has not only one but 3 pairs of the brand's boots! Now that that i earn for living, its about time for me to collect pairs of this too!
on January 6, 2015
These are great boots the low number of eyelets make them as easy to lace up and put on as sneakers, yet you still have the classic boot look. Very light compared to other boots and comfortable. true to size as well
on January 7, 2014
270mm of foot United States Code, No. 9 just right shoe fabric texture is followed by some very hard but still with great satisfaction :)
on February 22, 2015
Great boot. Fits somewhat large, so consider ordering .5 - 1.0 sizes smaller than your average shoe size. Other than fitment they hold up great, are comfortable and look great too. Will buy again.