Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 23, 2014
The first pair I bought were VERY comfortable and light weight. I wore them for about 1.5 years as a casual boot and then one day I had to wear them for work cause my other "brand" of work boots were wet from the day before. ( I do road work & I am also an EMT). Im on my feet 14 + hrs a day, climbing in/out of the truck and I probably walk on avg. 3-5 miles every day. I wear them year round and would highly recommend them if your on your feet a lot!
They became my new work boot because of the comfort, durability & also the fact that the tongue of the boot is one piece to the top, making them waterproof as well. Im in mud, oil, water, blacktop, tar, snow and whatever else you can think of for work, and wouldn't buy any other brand now.
So by making my 1st pair work boots, I ordered another pair and I am just as happy as I was 3 years ago when I bought my first pair.
Im on my 4th pair( had to toss 1 pair cause the weighed a ton from tar building up on them.) I have all 3 colors of them, the chocolate & black make nice dress boots cause they are not big and bulky like some boots.

*****I'll say it again I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these boots, if your looking for comfort, durability and boots that are all types of weather proof*****.
on November 4, 2011
These shoes a really good looking and they ''look'' like they can thake a lot bt the truth is they cant I am so disaponted they are more for streets or the city. Dont get me wrong its a good boot but I walk a lot and most of the time its gravel and after a month they started to fall apart. Seller is great, I got them on time no problem, good custome service I just have to make a better pick next time.
on June 4, 2012
Husband wore out his first pair and bought others for 2-3 years and never found anything that compared to his Caterpillar Alaska's. Just happened to look on Amazon for the heck of it and there they were! He is just as happy with this pair as he was with his first. Planning to buy another pair for back up :0)
on November 27, 2014
I really like these boots as they are light and comfortable, almost like a heavy duty sneaker!
These are not the heavy duty boots that lumber-jacks would wear but as an auto mechanic I stand up a lot, and then at times I'm inside the cars and need to be nimble.
Well these boots fit the bill...and my feet!
on December 5, 2009
My opinion - this shoes is perfect. I ordered one pare for my son, he loves it. Then my husband said I want the same...... and my brother...... so I've got tree pare of those shoes. And no problem with delivery, even for two dais earlier, I was surprised. Amazon is the best.
on June 2, 2015
It, for me was a sloppy fit. And the insole liner feels like it could be more substantial. I feel like I am feeling the plastic molded Sole under it. It's "OK" enough to keep, --but will not repurchase and not recommend. OK enough to switch into from time to time, but not long terms survival on all the time type boot, --or even all day "away" in a city, hiking etc. - not that confident in the fit, feel, quality. I'm keeping it only due to there's not much else available. And, the other items, -all- have some wierd thing with them that I've never had to consider previously, e.g. a "tongue" that needs width to comver my foot when tied (not this one, another very expensive "sneaker").... again, this one was the thin inner liner.
on April 5, 2016
Hubby LOVES these boots! The man absolutely destroys a pair of work boots each month in his construction job which involves manual digging with a shovel. We have found that Caterpillar brands are more comfortable, better fitting, and last longer than any other boot we have found. These were a little more expensive than what we usually pay (avg. $75-$100) for his boots since I am convinced he must run over them with a bull-dozer each day but these have lasted more than 3 months now - woo-hoo!! This particular pair does not seem to have that wire-tube thing running through the sole that the shovel cuts right through, the sole is thick but allows some flex (because of that shovel thing again) and no steel-toe that catches on that ridge of his toes/foot. They look amazing, are well-made, stitched extremely well, are sturdy but most of all comfortable. For a man working with heavy equipment, in the triple-digit heat, mud thicker than his leg is long, and being worn more than 10 hours a day... we will definitely be buying these again.
on January 7, 2015
My husband has gout in one big toe. He also has wide feet. It's very difficult to find shoes he can wear comfortably. He said these are like a pair of slippers. He own two pair, in different colors, and thinks they are the best shoes he's worn in many years. It would be great if there were other styles, for summertime perhaps.
on February 21, 2011
These boots are great. They are so comfortable, it's like wearing sneakers. They aren't insulated, so don't expect them to be snow boots.
on October 27, 2015
One of the laces wore through in about 4 months of wearing these daily. Otherwise I would give them 5 stars. I made a replacement set of laces with high strength paracord (higher than the normal 550 stuff) but they tend to get loose during the day. Wish the laces were stronger or more wear resistant. The other CAT boots I have (steel toed, taller ones) haven't had this issue.