5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WORK BOOTS
Husband wore out his first pair and bought others for 2-3 years and never found anything that compared to his Caterpillar Alaska's. Just happened to look on Amazon for the heck of it and there they were! He is just as happy with this pair as he was with his first. Planning to buy another pair for back up :0)
Published on June 4, 2012 by CMM

3.0 out of 5 stars extreme working condition
Published on November 4, 2011 by testosteron01

3.0 out of 5 stars extreme working condition, November 4, 2011
These shoes a really good looking and they ''look'' like they can thake a lot bt the truth is they cant I am so disaponted they are more for streets or the city. Dont get me wrong its a good boot but I walk a lot and most of the time its gravel and after a month they started to fall apart. Seller is great, I got them on time no problem, good custome service I just have to make a better pick next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WORK BOOTS, June 4, 2012
CMM (Southwest IL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMFORTABLE, February 21, 2011
LJV (Danvers, MA USA) - See all my reviews
These boots are great. They are so comfortable, it's like wearing sneakers. They aren't insulated, so don't expect them to be snow boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good boots., December 5, 2009
My opinion - this shoes is perfect. I ordered one pare for my son, he loves it. Then my husband said I want the same...... and my brother...... so I've got tree pare of those shoes. And no problem with delivery, even for two dais earlier, I was surprised. Amazon is the best.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but won't buy again, August 7, 2012
I bought these shoes based on how they look, and the positive reviews it had. Now, I wish I had gone with something different. They are a good looking shoe, and were pretty confortable at fist, but that didn't last too long. Maybe it was just this pair, but they make me walk on the outside of my foot on the right side now. Because of this, the sole is wearing out pretty fast. The other thing I don't like it how fast the laces broke. Also, there is zero water protection. If you step in a puddle the water goes straight in, and I'm not talking about up top. These leak right at the bottom of the laces. I just wish I wasn't such a cheap skate, or I would replace these with something else today. But, I am, so I will continue to wear them until the soles wear out, which probably wont take that long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boot for work or casual !, March 23, 2014
The first pair I bought were VERY comfortable and light weight. I wore them for about 1.5 years as a casual boot and then one day I had to wear them for work cause my other "brand" of work boots were wet from the day before. ( I do road work & I am also an EMT). Im on my feet 14 + hrs a day, climbing in/out of the truck and I probably walk on avg. 3-5 miles every day. I wear them year round and would highly recommend them if your on your feet a lot!
They became my new work boot because of the comfort, durability & also the fact that the tongue of the boot is one piece to the top, making them waterproof as well. Im in mud, oil, water, blacktop, tar, snow and whatever else you can think of for work, and wouldn't buy any other brand now.
So by making my 1st pair work boots, I ordered another pair and I am just as happy as I was 3 years ago when I bought my first pair.
Im on my 4th pair( had to toss 1 pair cause the weighed a ton from tar building up on them.) I have all 3 colors of them, the chocolate & black make nice dress boots cause they are not big and bulky like some boots.

*****I'll say it again I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these boots, if your looking for comfort, durability and boots that are all types of weather proof*****.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good FIT, May 21, 2013
I've only had my boots for 2 weeks now, but they'er very comfortable. I do alot of walking at work and these boots are the best purchased I've made in a work shoe yet. They're lite, durable, a great name brand, and at excellent price..whne i wear these out i'll purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wear them.......out!, May 12, 2011
Very sturdy. Easy to break in as they felt great from the first day. Order your exact size, they don't run large or small in my opinion. They hold out the water pretty well but I have'nt dunked them entirely. They look great too and are comfortable to wear all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot, May 8, 2013
I was very pleased at the comfort and fit of this boot. The leather is ver soft and it took no wearing time for the boot to fit comfortly.

The boot os also lite weight to where it feels like there is nothing there. I can see wearing the boot for a long time, and I would highly recommend this boot to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all-terrain and all-situation boots, April 25, 2013
These boots are light, sturdy, comfortable and stylish. I use them for just about anything from casual usage to working in the office. I have had police officers compliment me on them and asking me where I got them. I used to use for everything the metal-toe version of them but they were kind of heavy and bulky for all uses.

Caterpillar Men's Active Alaska Lace-Up Boot