Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Caterpillar Men's Argon Soft-Toe Oxford
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2012
this was a re-order cause i ordered a half size too small, these are not "true to fit" these run alittle small but besides that, this boot is awesome, worth every penny, i wanted a low cut boot cause i work in construction in miami and wanted something more cooler for my foot, the thing that i most love about the boot is actually the design, it looks awesome, its like a cross between a sneaker and a boot, looks like a hiking sneaker boot, for the people who complained about the boot being narrow, just buy a half size bigger and your problem is solved, thats what i did, this is the best boot i have ever bought. by the way...i payed for the next day shipping service, i ordered it last night and it arrived next day at 9am !!! cant get faster than that
on October 6, 2015
These shoes are lightweight and somewhat comfortable, but do not have arch support and not much padding.
For the comfort/quality, they were far too expensive.

Update: Oct 2015
There has been an ongoing issue with these shoes while walking on terrain or even gravel (such as in the driveway).
The soles are so thin and the bottoms so thin and hard, that you feel each and every tiny rock that you walk on.
You really feel it on the balls of your feet (by the toes and in the back).
So, I dropped my rating to 2 stars.
on October 21, 2014
I think that I have owned 10 pairs of this shoe in the past. This time I got the soft-toe vs. the composite toe. I prefer the composite toe. For the money, these are the best shoes. I wear these in extreme work environments, even though they are not made for the environment. On past reviews, I have heard of people having 'blow outs'. I usually do not see these blow outs until about 3-1/2 months. I order a new pair after about 4 months. This pair, they blew out after 2 days. Just while walking. While breaking them in. I am debating if I should buy another pair.
review image
on December 27, 2014
Shoes will say "I love you" when they fit right. These did just that. The firm sole makes for a great walking shoe. Better than cushioned running shoes. Although not water resistant, they took to a commercial weatherizing spray without discoloration. Price is great for clearly excellent quality.
on December 31, 2013
I have only wear this shoes 3 or 4 times in about 10 days they feel good but not great construction quality below what a work shoes should be as they feel like they will not last if use for work, average arch support and comfort, I wear orthotic on top of the regular insoles and only wear them to walk around town a little so they are fine for me. I wear the manifold boot from caterpillar at work (ups driver} and the built quality and arch support is much better, that is the reason for the 3 stars.
on November 1, 2015
I will start out with the weak part of the shoe or what I was not pleased with: Slip resistance; shoe sole is made with a very soft sticky rubber grips well in dry tile surface but once wet with water or oil you start to slide if you do not have a good footing. Love the rest of the shoe. Strong shoe build, provides a neutral arch support. I went out to a Good Feet store and purchased some plastic molded arch support that will out live the shoe but provide support that does not ware or fade over time, because it is important to me. I work as a mechanic and the shoes hold up to oils and chemical spills. No pealing or the sort normal ware (have these shoes for over a year now.) oh one more thing one of my lace guides came loose ( they are plastic) but I had new metal one installed at shoe repairs shop with out and problem.
on August 21, 2013
I have now worn this shoe for several weeks and am happy with it. It gets hard use here on our country place where I do all manner of physical activities. It is comfortable, of good weight, sufficiently rugged, has good traction, so far seems to wear well. I would buy it again.

Update 11/16/13: I have now worn this shoe almost daily for several months and am still happy with it.
on April 11, 2016
I bought a pair of these shoes 4 months ago and they were very comfortable to wear. However after 4 months of working in them the sole is completely worn through at the ball of my foot. I will never buy another pair
on September 4, 2014
I seen at a store, tried them on.
Checked online, AMAZON had the best price.
Saved a lot of $ from online shopping!
Free shipping, received in 1 week.
These Caterpillar shoes are Great in the shop!
They do not look like Tennis shoes, which do not belong in the shop.
I have been wearing for 3 Days, and they Feel good and look good.
I don't think I will get sore feet, from Breaking them in.
Norm
on April 11, 2015
Having only worn them 3 times and have separation from the sole. Of course past return date so i am stuck with them. Thought they needed to be broken in due the discomfort I felt. How wrong I was. can see that there is no quality to the construction. BEWARE!