5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Casual Winter Shoe - Pictures Don't Do it Justice
Published 8 months ago by TtamRuzam

3.0 out of 5 stars not so great
When I say not so great, I dint mean the look on the shoes. I was talking abt the comfort of the shoe when u wear it.
Published on December 16, 2011 by KK

3.0 out of 5 stars not so great, December 16, 2011
Though the shoe looks very classic and decent, but the comfort is not so great. When I wore this shoe I felt there was a lump in the middle of my feet, but ignored thinking it was new shoe. but after 4 hours of activity, I felt cramps cuz the sole of the shoe wasn't even on the feet.

This shoe is definetly not for ppl like me who prefers strolling around a lot on the streets on foot rather than take a car .

4.0 out of 5 stars i love them, May 23, 2014
i wear 11.5 and personally these a a tiny bit big for my feet, but im not complaining cause its more room for my feet to breath, and if i tie the shoelaces tight then it cause no problem for me
the shoes does lack a bit of arch support, but again, they dont cause me trouble since i have strong feet lol, but i it does bother anyone i think you can buy those shoe gel pads to use
lastly, the stylish look is just BAM! the shoes look beautiful to me, you can dress casual or semi formal with them, i got the gray color, looks a little darker than pic, and i love them even more, i would like to get the dark brown pair too,but they dont have my size anymore
these shoes go great wit skinny-slim jeans or casual chino pants, they would make the shoes more visible, n wit that will bring many compliments gentlements

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Casual Winter Shoe - Pictures Don't Do it Justice, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Caterpillar Men's Beck Mid Lace-Up Boot (Shoes)
After spending some time looking for a fairly inexpensive casual shoe to wear during the Winter, I decided to go out on a limb and buy these. I live in a town where temperatures can drop to -30 F at night and needed a shoe that was warmer than a canvas pair of Vans but didn't overdo it: like a pair of Sorels. These were perfect! I wouldn't go camping with these but they're great for walking to class and work without looking ridiculous!

I was also skeptical about the color (oxblood), thinking that the color of the sole clashed with the leather, but they look better in person and after they're scuffed up a bit. I also like how they are low-profile ; I personally wear them with skinny jeans and they look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars my go to, April 1, 2014
i've had these for over a year and they're still holding up incredibly. too bad they're out of production. buy them up while you can.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, March 19, 2014
Not a true mid boot feel. I don't like the way they feel. Color is good, but would show watermarks on them after walking in the snow. Heel is very stiff and almost painful to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design, February 21, 2014
Love these so far. Very cool simple design. The laces look better tied underneath the tongue and tucked in the shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars CATs are the best!!, December 20, 2013
This shoe is one of my favorites already. Fits exactly as it should and looks amazing, feels very comfy!
Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every penny, May 10, 2013
The picture doesnt do the shoe justice..it looks much better in real...its comfortable and you can it with a jeans or a softer pant.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD!!, May 2, 2013
these beautiful boots was a gift for my husband and loved it, excellent design, are super comfortable for and used for all occasions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seeller and cool shoe, September 25, 2014
Great looking shoe. Tan color is not your basic tan, has a slight green huge to it. Still looks good with khakis. Comfort is average. The seller did a great job Of sending these shoes about three days after ordering, I didn't pay for 3-day shipping either!!

Caterpillar Men's Beck Mid Lace-Up Boot