5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a 0 drop steel toe over the ankle boot!
I am an electrician working at intel and I am on my feet for 12+ hours a day. I am also a minimalist distance runner.

I have searched for years for the perfect 0 drop work boot to compliment my lifestyle. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Published 20 months ago by Sean

2.0 out of 5 stars runs narrow
been wearing wide shoes for decades and no way on earth are they EE as is stated.
They are actually tagged as "wide width" but not EE . Yes there is a difference so don't be fooled.
Shoes vary but EE is an industry standard term whereas "wide" is more open to interpretation.
Published 18 months ago by us

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a 0 drop steel toe over the ankle boot!, May 14, 2013

They have an ergonomic insole, and fit is true to size with a wide toe box. For anyone suffering from plantars fasciitis this may be the answer to your problems!

I bought 2 pairs of these in different colors and I may purchase a third pair just to have on hand. You know how it goes with shoes, once you find a pair you like they stop making them.

2.0 out of 5 stars runs narrow, July 13, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not slip resistant in wet areas, May 6, 2014
The fit was good and I like the way it look n feel. But it way to slippery in wet surfaces more than the boots i used to wear before. You have to be very careful walking on this in wet areas they loose their traction if your not careful u can fall really easy. The reason I bought these were because their lighter then the normal boot but you feel very insecure when walking On wet surfaces. I walked on wet concrete at work n you can feel how they start to loose traction right away. Their not as slip resistant as they say in the boots description maximum traction. Just wasted my money on a pair of useless boots. Might be for people that work in dry floors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad design, January 20, 2014
The leather from the shoe overlaps the steel on the inside of the boot. This makes a hard and compacted bump on both sides of the boot squeezing on your foot. I returned because it was so uncomfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i wanted!, July 16, 2013
After years in a heavy truck shop I made the move back to cars. I wanted something lighter and more flexible than the sturdy boots my prior environment required. These fit the bill exactly! Plus, I have an uncommon foot size (9 1/2 4E) and my prior experience with cat products assured me that their 10 2E would accommodate me. I love being right! All that and very nicely priced. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Versatile, November 14, 2013
Pamela Liuzzo (PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered them for my husband. He works in the office and in the field and will jump on his Harley so these shoes provide both comfort and safety in all areas. They were true to size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work shoes!, June 4, 2014
They fit great, look cool, and are super comfy! I will definitely be buying another pair of these shoes again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 16, 2014
It was nice to find another choice for steel toe shoes/boots, and these were great. No complaints.
They are a lot lighter and comfortable as well. Especially during summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best boots for a good price, June 5, 2014
The best boots ive owned so far i wear them on just about a daily basis my feet dont get sore at the end of the day and ive even had a dog try to bite my toes didnt feel a thing thanks to the steel toes and the shipping was on time to

2.0 out of 5 stars Love The Style and Fit but my feet were in pain!, January 26, 2014
At first these shoes fit and felt awesome but after a few hours on the factory floor my feet were in severe pain. I wear very similar sneakers and golf shoes and really like the flat bottom. I love the look and style of these shoes but I had to return them because they just didn't work for me.