5.0 out of 5 stars great pair of work shoes
Published 18 months ago by Charles Phillips

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shoe but not a steel toe.
I ordered this shoe thinking it was going to be a steel toed shoe and when it arrived I noticed it was not. I thought at first I read the description wrong but I checked and it says steel toe under product description. I just wanted to warn future buyers about the error on the description . If you need strong regular shoes I would definitely get this product and the...
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Andrew's

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great pair of work shoes, March 19, 2013
These shoes are light, flexible, and reinforced in all the right spots. Even though I switch out the insoles in every work shoe I buy, the insoles that came with these are comfortable. The laces are beefy which is a must in work shoes because they go through alot. I just hope they keep these shoes in production for a while because I will be buying many more pairs of these

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, shoes I actually like to wear, August 12, 2013
As a person with duck feet, it is nice to finally find a pair of shoes that run true to listed size and width. These are comfortable, flexible, yet they provide plenty of support all over. The shoes are well made, stitching and seams, and the lacing eyelets go a little further down at the toe to prevent binding at the foot/toe joint. Only problem, the good looking laces that came with the shoes were too long and needed to be replaced. Minor consideration.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice design, but still not wide enough, January 30, 2014
I purposely ordered the wide shoes for my husband. Sadly these shoes are not as wide at the toe as they are at the arch. Hubby can't wear them, so back they went. Nice design and look. Had high hopes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, March 14, 2014
I like the looks, love the way they fit, they are a good price for a good shoe, defiantly gonna buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, March 4, 2014
I bought the steel toe version for work a few months ago but i wanted to try the regular shoes. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed!!, February 5, 2014
Stylish and just what I wanted. Well made. Delivery was earlier than expected. Price was very good. Good quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 14yr. old son loves his new shoes, December 19, 2013
My son wears a 13 wide shoe and kept blowing out the sides of his Vans, Convers, Nike, & DC shoes. After an extensive internet search, I could not find ANY skate shoes with a wide width option. Except these. I was concerned he wouldn't like how the shoes looked, but he actually does and is wearing them consistently. I was glad at the black/black option as the other colors have the word "Caterpillar" in bright yellow on the side which my son would not have liked. I think Caterpillar should consider changing this. But otherwise, I am very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new shoes =), November 5, 2013
Got these looks good with every thing that I have fits gr8 feels gr8 too. Thanks for the right shoes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good work shoes, October 27, 2013
I'm looking for wide shoes. It's fit true to size. Well made, Rugged, Great traction.
Cons: Laces are too long, heel loops are quite big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Took a chance..., October 24, 2013
Soo i purchased these Aug 2013 so if i had them close to 3 months. I work about 50 hours a week..and i do a lot of walking up and down a warehouse..I needed some slip resistant shoes since i work at a snack warehouse. if i were to rate the traction against oils from the potato chips.. 7/10 . I think any shoe you get wont be a hundred percent safe..but for me. they get the job done..
their was very slight discomfort during the first couple weeks..and i havent had a problem with them since...my feet do tend to get sore from time to time..but its more because of the stress and workload i put on my feet..
I would recommend these to anyone...
hope my review helps