Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on January 27, 2016
Very happy with the purchase of the "Caterpillar Men's Conclude ST Work Shoes." My husband requires steel toe shoes for his job. After wearing heavy boots for several months he was searching for something less bulky, easier and quicker to put on and remove. We made the trip to a local sporting store where I convinced him to try these on. He was hesitant but eventually agreed. He has been wearing them for several weeks now and loves them. The shoes fit perfectly. They have held up wonderfully so far. For steel toe shoes they are fairly stylish and attractive. And the best part, we saved over half the cost from the sporting store by purchasing through amazon!
on October 6, 2012
The shoes are pretty comfortable and break in fairly quickly, but I wouldn't recommend this shoe if you are on your feet constantly. I work long shifts and on my feet pretty much the whole time and these shoes are not quite comfortable enough for me at this time. They were pretty much perfect when I was working much shorter shifts and wasn't constantly on my feet.

Positive: Easy to break in (wore them the next day I got them for a short shift and had no problems), really easy to slip on and off, seem to be made of really good quality (my shoes seems to get punished pretty badly at work), and pretty good price if you get to use them.

Negative: Not comfortable to wear for long periods, even with inserts.

Probably not much to go on, I don't usually leave many reviews but thought I would provide this one for anyone that is planning on buying them for work.
on November 24, 2015
Three months later, I've worn these shoes every day and they show no signs of deteriorating. There's not much support and I wouldn't suggest it for being on your feet all day, but for an office worker who occasionally walks the shop floor (like myself), these shoes are perfect. Color is slightly more grey than appears in the picture but I don't mind at all.

One thing to note though, if you've never worn steel toed shoes then be aware that they will feel too large. Give it a week or two of everyday wear and you'll get used to it. Trust me, steel toes have no "give" to them so you want it to have some room in there.
on August 5, 2015
The idea of these is great. I caught these on a Lightning Deal but ended up returning them as they seemed a full size too large and too wide, even though Amazon sent my correct size which is 10.5D (standard width). They would have been slipping off my feet. I only wore them in the house for a couple of hours and found them not only to be too wide and too long but heavy as well. If they ever go on sale again and I can catch them in 9.5 I might take a chance on them again, but overall I think for a shoe of this type and price range, it might be better to try before you buy in a brick and mortar store, then order the size that fits best online.
on October 24, 2014
Shoes are very rigid and somewhat low in the back and sometimes feel like they are rubbing above the heel of my feet wrong. The one annoying thing, which I was partially expecting, is that when you slip them on, your socks tend to slide up on the top of your foot. If I curl my toes, they will slide back into the shoe and under the tongue. I would definitely not use thick socks. I work in fire & rescue, so waking up for a call at 4am and having to slip shoes on and tie laces is annoying and makes me last to the truck. I loosely tighten my laces and just slide my regular shoes on and off. This caused the back of the shoe to stretch and eventually fall apart. I am hoping that these do not do that over time.

Also, they are not heavy to me. Then again, I used to wear doc martens (which will give your legs a workout at first).
on December 8, 2015
I have back problems and needed a good shoe to wear to work. I have to wear steel toes because my work requires it so figured CAT would be the best. Wrong. Size is uneven and it actually made my back worse. At times the sole on my right foot would go numb. You'd think a pair of shoes are incapable of causing something so serious but I am 100% certain. I started wearing regular shoes and the numbness is gone. I can't recommend these shoes for people with feet or back problems. Size is inaccurate as well.
on August 6, 2015
Normally I really like Caterpillar shoes, but this time I was very disappointed. They are tight to get your foot into, but once they are on they fit very loose. Probably because they are slip on shoes. Regardless, I couldn't wear them at all. It is always best to know what is comfortable for you and buy something you can wear comfortably all day. Always be good to your feet!!!!
on October 27, 2013
The toes were a little tight. I admit that I tend to have trouble with slip on shoes due to my instep. That was not the problem here. Seemed like great shoes, just would have needed to go 1 size larger for m.
on March 14, 2014
I bough these because I work for a company that has reticently implemented a safety shoe policy. I spend most of my time in the office area and not in the "danger zone". I wanted something that looked professional, comfortable and complied with the policy. The shoe is comfortable on the bottom of my foot but the back of the shoe chafes in the back just above my heel. Otherwise it's a good looking shoe. I also ordered a size smaller for a co-worker and he asked me the other day if it chafes the back of his foot. So, it's not just me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 8, 2015
This is my second pair of these Steel Toe Shoes. My work takes me to many different environments like the Plant Floor or the Oil Patch (but not in six inch mud...got to have boots for that). My last pair lasted over a year.

See 1 answered question