5.0 out of 5 stars Great for EMT/ FF
Published 5 months ago by A. Simmons

1.0 out of 5 stars defective shoe
I'll give this 1 star because I wore these shoes for less than a month and the stitching started to come apart on my right shoe only. My left shoe is perfectly fine.
Published 11 days ago by edwyn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for EMT/ FF, July 29, 2014
I am a full time Firefighter/ EMT. I ordered these shoes as an alternative to my 7" regular duty boots. They are holding up awesomely and feeling great on my feet. Much lighter than those big guys and helping out the knees too. Still very sturdy despite the low ankle. Look great when i wear the uni shorts but also fit in with any situation. Very good floor grip and solid composite toe. If they ever wear out, I'll buy another pair to replace them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very comfortable and practical boot 4 the money!!!!, April 13, 2014
These puppies are very comfortable and practical. They are loaded with safety features such as: electric shielding, steel toes. Other features include waterproofing, comfortable inserts, and moisture evaporation. A side from these features, the boots are low cut, which makes them ideal for warm weather. Lastly the price paid for these when compared to boots with similar features, makes them very economical.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... time I removed my boots so these shoes are perfect standard size there are nice an wide perfect fit, October 3, 2014
I've had caterpillar work boots tired of having to lace up every time I removed my boots so these shoes are perfect standard size there are nice an wide perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Excelent

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. I have only worn them for a short ..., July 8, 2014
So far so good. I have only worn them for a short time. I added inserts which helped a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, built like a tank., July 5, 2014
Only had them about a week, but they seem terrific. Good-looking, comfortable, and as solid as a Caterpillar earthmover. Pretty heavy, but you feel like they could kick through a brick wall. If you want to wear them with inserts, get a half size larger.

4.0 out of 5 stars BE PREPARED TO FEEL THEIR WRATH AT FIRST, July 3, 2014
Manly, tough, classy... Those words define Cats work boots. But be prepared to feel PAIN during the first couple of days.
I would STRONGLY suggest you wear them 20 minutes on the first day and slowly increase as days go by and they start to feel more comfortable.
Once you break 'em in, they're awesome. They're Cat!
But they're rough at first...

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, very good steel toe shoe use it around the farm and is comfortable., June 24, 2014
very good steel toe shoe use it around the farm and is comfortable. i would buy again, thinking of getting a pair for my dad

4.0 out of 5 stars to heavy, May 12, 2014
Just what i expected the only problem is the weight of the shoe. If I knew they were so heavy I might not have gotten them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 8, 2014
This is what I expected perfect steal toe boots very comfortable light weight , well worth what I payed for it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›