Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Caterpillar Men's Crompton ST Work Boot
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 13, 2014
These puppies are very comfortable and practical. They are loaded with safety features such as: electric shielding, steel toes. Other features include waterproofing, comfortable inserts, and moisture evaporation. A side from these features, the boots are low cut, which makes them ideal for warm weather. Lastly the price paid for these when compared to boots with similar features, makes them very economical.
on July 29, 2014
I am a full time Firefighter/ EMT. I ordered these shoes as an alternative to my 7" regular duty boots. They are holding up awesomely and feeling great on my feet. Much lighter than those big guys and helping out the knees too. Still very sturdy despite the low ankle. Look great when i wear the uni shorts but also fit in with any situation. Very good floor grip and solid composite toe. If they ever wear out, I'll buy another pair to replace them again.
on July 5, 2014
Only had them about a week, but they seem terrific. Good-looking, comfortable, and as solid as a Caterpillar earthmover. Pretty heavy, but you feel like they could kick through a brick wall. If you want to wear them with inserts, get a half size larger.
on June 27, 2015
i bought this last November as a gift to my father, as he works on an Oil field and he wanted some new shoes. I thought that because it was branded as CAT it would mean quality, but I would have to say it's the opposite. After 4 months of use the stitches on one side of the shoe are falling apart, and I have to say that it was not due to heavy duty, as my dad is a supervisor so he pretty much only oversees and does no intensive movements. He really liked the shoes so he sent them to be fixed, but I'm very disappointed.
review image
on May 20, 2015
In fifty four days of work wearing these, this is what I learned. These are not waterproof. They are water resistant. Water does make its way in. Usually in thirty minutes of walking in thin water is what it takes to start getting your toes wet. Completely coated them in mink oil and it added twenty minutes of help. Way too many stitches is the issue. The right shoe is completely coming unstitched on its right side. Two inch opening now. Inner soles should be replaced asap because these are not comfortable for walking. One loop that hold the laces has broken. The good is they have great traction and fit well.
on July 3, 2014
Manly, tough, classy... Those words define Cats work boots. But be prepared to feel PAIN during the first couple of days.
I would STRONGLY suggest you wear them 20 minutes on the first day and slowly increase as days go by and they start to feel more comfortable.
Once you break 'em in, they're awesome. They're Cat!
But they're rough at first...
on August 27, 2015
Shoes didn't last a couple months and the stitching along both sides of shoes started pulling apart called caterpillar they seemed uninterested told me to get in touch with Amazon very poor craftsmanship and quality poor customer service
on March 10, 2015
Good evening , this is my second pair of caterpillar work shoes and just as the composite one's I brought previously they are great comfortable and a pleasure to put on and ware all day.
on November 22, 2015
Worked out great for my son who uses these shoes on his job and does a lot of walking in them. He had asked for this brand for Christmas, so happy with our purchase.
on May 4, 2015
Had Caterpillar shoes before and they fit these were to narrow for my feet. I am disappointed because I had lost $12.00 for shipping the shoes back not a good thing.