Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 25, 2013
Once you break them in they're comfortable and they look good. Most of my shoes are a 10.5 but in these I am a 9.5 if that helps any.
on May 19, 2013
Boots are very conferable to wear, but the laces were a pain. Very hard to put on and take off the boots because of the way the laces are made. I ended up replacing the laces and now donning and doffing the boots are not problem.
on February 23, 2013
The color is awesome and they are very comfortable to wear, especially for long periods of tine. Like all boots they needed a break in period, but after that they have been excellent.
on March 23, 2013
After parting ways with my Timberland Pro work boots, I invested in these. I'm mixed on my opinion. 4 months in, and the shoestrings are fraying near stress points, like lace holes. In snow or mud, their traction ability is quickly challenged. The wear on the tread has been modest over the last 4 months, which is impressive for the sub-$200 price point.

PROS:

-Looks Good.
-Good tread life
-comfortable.

CONS:

-Shoe strings fray apart quickly
-traction in snow and mud is only acceptable at best.
on December 30, 2015
My husband has plantar fasciitis but these boots don't hurt his feet. He walks around like he's floating on air. High quality. Worth the extra dollars compared to other Caterpillars styles.
on April 23, 2013
I buy these for my other half probably every 11 months. He is rough on his shoes and these are the only boots that seem to last longer then 6 months!
on July 22, 2015
Other than the boot being slightly larger than my foot it's still great boot after break in period! So far so great!
on November 29, 2013
I've had 3 pair of these now. They hold up well, keep my feet dry, and aren't too heavy! These are great boots.
on February 6, 2015
Comfortable and sturdy, but the steel toe cap is just a hair narrow and rubs my two smaller toes quite a bit
on March 22, 2015
fits as sized, takes a while to break in as expected but overall, a very comfortable shoe.