4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot
Published on March 6, 2010 by B. Obermeit

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what you expect.
Published on June 8, 2011 by Gavin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, March 6, 2010
I use my boots for work and they have been the best (medium price range) boot I've found. They do get a bit hot in summer and all steel toe's suck in the cold. But to meet my job requirements (ASTM rating and electrical hazard) they are the most comfortable I've found. Plenty of room in the toe area. I've tried a pair of WORX by red wing and the toe area was so small, I could literally wear out a sock after a couple of days. Not this boot. I get new boots every year, but this boot still has plenty of life in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO PLEASED!, October 10, 2010
This review is from: Caterpillar Men's Hydraulic Mid Cut Steel Toe Boot (Apparel)
This is a great boot. I've always had jobs that require me to be on my feet all day. And my friend had recently given me a regular pair of Timberlands. Half-way through the day my feet were killing me. So, I bought these babies. What an excellent investment. They're light weight, have a steel toe, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, have an excellent foot bed!! I don't feel a thing on the ground when I walk in them. I wear them all day and my feet don't ache at all.

Love 'em, love 'em, LOVE 'EM!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Hydraulic Steel Toe Boots, September 15, 2008
Great work boot! Very comfortable and lightweight and would highly recommend this boot to those who are required to wear steel toe's and are on their feet the majority of the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Comfortable Work Boot, February 11, 2010
I got these boots for my fiance as a Christmas present. He loves them so much he now wears them everyday. He wears them to work, to shovel, well basically for everything. They look stylish and fit great. They don't need the normal wearing in that most work boot do, they just fit right from the beginning.

Please note: These boots do run about a half size big.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what you expect., June 8, 2011
I purchased these boots about four months ago, the are not holding up like you would expect a pair of Cat Boots to. They are extremely confortable to wear for 8+ Hours. However, the rubber ends are chipping, and peeling up, the ends are extremely easy to scuff, and have no resistance to wear and tear. I'm not in construction, I'm a Grocery Dock Reciever, so there not under the most stressful situations. My best advice is to keep shopping, and read carefully, I bought these because they had mostly positive reviews but I guess thats not everything. Love Amazon and will Always shop Amazon, but will never spend $100 on Boots, no matter what brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them!, June 3, 2009
Thanks, Shoes are great, she had tried them on locally, so she knew what size she needed and that made ordering them online worry free. She wears them as a flight nurse and the are rugged enough for getting in and out of the helicopter and crashed cars, and yet comfortable enough to wear for a 12 hour shift. Just what she was looking for. Now we just hope they will hold up for a couple of years...

5.0 out of 5 stars great service!, September 28, 2009
I ordered these boots as a gift for my brother. The size he normally wears ended up being 1/2 size too big. Normally this makes me cringe because of the whole return/exchange process. However, papashoes was AWESOME!! I sent the shoes back (just paid for the shipping) and they sent back a smaller size - with no re-stocking or exchange fees! I will order from them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love These Boots!, May 3, 2012
I drive an 18 wheeler (tanker) loading and delivering gasoline. I had always bought cheap boots because I didn't think that they were going to last very long anyway. Due to gas/ethanol spillage on them daily. Well... there's an old saying "you get what you pay for". This holds true for boots as well. The cheap ones always required a "break-in" period that was really uncomfortable and painful. I spent more on these boots and let me tell ya. They feel like they have been "broken-in" already. They are very flexible. I also needed a lightweight boot because I don't like "lumbering around" like I'm walking in mud all day. These fit the bill perfectly. I would recommend these to anyone who needs steel toe boots that feel like comfy shoes that are easy to walk in. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Cats, September 11, 2013
I work 8 to 12 hrs a day. I was looking for a pair of hiking boots with a steel toe for work. I had narrowed it down to two or three pair. I chose the Cat hydraulic boot because of the really good reviews it got. Glad I did. These boots are very comfortable the whole day. Took a couple days to break in. Toe cap is plenty wide. I ordered my normal size and they fit perfect. I will get a 2nd pair in black soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Look great, but poor quality, September 15, 2011
I bought these for my husband last week and the first day he wore them to work was this Monday. After only FOUR days of wearing them to work, chunks of the tread on the sole had come off. All the way off. I am in the process of returning them to Amazon and getting a different pair. Will not go with Caterpillar again.

Caterpillar Men's Hydraulic Mid Cut Steel Toe Boot