Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on August 21, 2014
I really like the style and versatility of these shoes. They are casual enough to wear as everyday shoes, but are nice enough to wear in an office setting. I normally wear size 12 and they fit as expected.

I say they are moderately comfortable because the backside ridge digs into my heal a bit. This has gotten better over time as the shoe gets broken in, but is still noticeable when wearing these shoes all day.
on July 16, 2013
Another point that Caterpillar succeeds, for my part, as far as shoes are concerned. Spectacular design, colors and materials, I hope that when time goes on last like the other models I have had.
on June 21, 2013
Very poor quality of the sole! The sole deteriorated in 3 weeks of use. STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED!!! Terrible stuff, reALLY.
on March 9, 2014
Very nice and comfortable. Delivery was late but is still sufficing. Good choice for me. Size and color as expected.
on September 20, 2013
I am really happy with this purchase. These are a really great shoes, exceptional comfort and fit . 100% recommended
on December 15, 2012
I have always loved Caterpillar merchandise. These shoes are really comfy and they go very well with jeans or pants.
on November 13, 2013
fit well, but the sole is a bit strange. The color and appearance is good.
They look like good quality
on July 25, 2013
its a very nice product, i love caterpillar because this shoes have a long life use and its so confortable.
on December 1, 2014
I love this shoes model, i use 12 size, but this model is too large, i would recommend buy one size less
on June 8, 2014
ok. for me the shoes are fine and no really cheap! but I like the color and the leather. Thanks