Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 7, 2013
These safety shoes have been what I expected them to be. They took about 2 weeks to break in and are easy to walk in. I am a supervisor at a manufacturing plant and spend most of my day walking. I didn't need a boot or something necessarily water resistant, so I cannot speak to those potential concerns. The arch support is great. I do wish the heal was more comfortable as I find it too rigid.
on July 4, 2015
These are the shoes I've been looking for they feel great and seem to be sturdy I can't comment on how long they last yet as I've only had them a few days but if they make it a year that's longer than my $200 boots I buy every year
on March 9, 2014
Been wearing these shoes for a couple of weeks now. The shoes are just as advertised, an athletic work shoe. There was obviously some thought and effort that went into these shoes. They are very light weight and comfortable and the stitching seems to very good. In most work shoes I have owned, the stitching around the front toe and sides of the toe is first to go bad. I work mostly on concrete all day and these shoes have been great and I don't even notice the steel toe at all. I will see how they hold up but at this point I would definitely purchase them again.
on October 29, 2014
Its my first week with them and it was fine, a Iittle heavy weight and hard in the heel but it works like I expected.
Thanks for the fast shipping and for all reviews that helps me to choose them.
on March 20, 2016
Steel toe shoes are really heavy to wear. I work in Foodservice Delivery where I have to run up and down an incline ramp to get in the back of my trailer. These shoes were of great material and will serve their purpose in the right job, just not my job. No issues with the shoes themselves, just needed something lighter. (composite toe)
on January 7, 2015
I just received these shoes today and it was my first day wearing on the job, so this review is not as complete as it will be once they are broken in. They do feel a bit snug along my the little toe area, but fortunately this is below the Steel Toe, so i'm sure it will break in. When i take steps, the same area right below the steel toe, near the pinky toe, creases inwards and rubs against my little tow which was uncomfortable, but again this was my first day wearing them and i hope that this will also break in. Also when i take steps my heel seems to lift up quite a bit, and i have to tie the laces really tight to get a firm hold around my ankle.(again i hope that this will break in, and once they soften up a but, they will wrap more easily around my ankle with a lighter tie). Besides that, they seem like they are going to be extremely durable. I don't normally shell out more than 30 bux for work boots because i go through them so quickly, i'm a Machinest, and i'm on my feet for 10 hours a day, oil and other chemicals eat away and my work boots very quickly, but i feel like these are going to hold up a lot longer than the cheaper boots that i normally buy. Also very important to me is the overall support of the shoe, which i feel is very good. The bottoms of my feet have been aching lately, and even my knees have been having pains, i immediately felt relief from these aches my first day wearing these boots. I'm looking forward to these breaking in and lasting a long time, i'm sure i'll be changing my rating to a 5 star once the normal break in period has transpired.
on May 20, 2014
I was nervous buy shoes via internet, but this experience exceeded my expectations. The shoes fit exactly the same as when I tried some on in a local store, and they were brand new, never opened just like it was described. Very happy!
on October 21, 2014
The shoes are very well made,they are tough and last a long time.I'm a machinist,standing all day long, after ten hours on my feet,fatigue sets in very fast without the proper shoes,the other caterpillars I own fit good,but they should be a bit wider at the toes also a little more arch support would be nice as well.
on January 27, 2015
These cuts happened after 2 months wearing them inside office!! I can't deny that they are comfortable for my foot and look nice but I don't like it from bottom .. I don't press on any sharp materials or subjects .. It just happened like that! I bought them end of January 2015 and in March they became like this. Maybe they were in stock for long time .. I am not sure .. I wanted to recommend them but I can't.
on June 25, 2014
My son would wear no other shoes but Caterpillar. I live in the Caribbean and we can't get tem here so it was good I was able to get it at Amazon after chcking a few stores without success..

See 1 answered question