Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Caterpillar Men's Rebar MR Work Boot
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 18, 2013
Surprisingly well built boots, that are also quite comfortable. I am equipped with a large and wide foot and finding boots that are comfortable has been difficult and when found, expensive. These fit well and are in an acceptable price range. If they wear out, I am sure I'll get another pair.
on July 3, 2013
I bought these for my husband, who tears through workboots far too often. He is a true 8.5, and these were way too big. The 8 fit perfect. My husband says these are by far the most confortable boots he has ever worn for work. They are nice lookimg too and the price couldnot be beat for the quality.
on July 29, 2013
I get into some serious outdoor work and these boots have held up surprisingly well so far. i've had them completely buried in mud a few times and just hose them off. no leaking, no damage...good job Mike Rowe!! good endorsement.
on April 4, 2013
These boots were shipped on Monday and I got them on Wed. From the minute I put them on it felt like I put a pair of slippers on. Very light and so far very durable. I would buy these again in a second. I am already thinking about buying a second pair just to were around the house for outside projects.
on April 5, 2013
Expected a lot better quality from the Caterpillar name,great Turbodiesel, crappy footwear. I am an Installation & Maintenance Technician for Century Link. My job is physical, but not overwhelming on footwear. My last pair of Wolverines lasted 6 months and I am still wearing them. They got a small tear in the suede that I could have sewn up early but didn't. I wore these Caterpillar boots for 4 days and the rubber already on the right toe separated from the leather. Amazon, being the great company they are, allowed me to pick out an equivalent pair and/or higher priced pair ( I pay the difference + new shipping costs) and they would have UPS pick up these defective boots at no cost to me. Thank You Amazon, screw you and your footwear Caterpillar!!!
on June 9, 2013
i read all the reviews and decided to give them a chance.right away the fit and comfort was great so far(1 month) these are great.if they last me 8 months i may purchase another pair.
on June 6, 2013
Very good good shoes, very good price, I recommend the purchase of this product lives up to the brand Caterpillar
on January 16, 2014
Ventajas: Cómodos, material de buena calidad.
Desventajas: Muy pesados para ser usados en el trabajo, talla mas grande de la esperada.
Recomiendo este producto.
on December 15, 2014
rubber in front of the shoe goes apart