5.0 out of 5 stars Paradise for my FEET!
Best shoe ever built by MAN!!! Only shoe I wear due to my work all day standing on cement floors. Gives me the support and comfort I need to make it through every day with no pain or backache. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Caterpillar shoes. Period!!!
Published 6 months ago by Larry Bracht

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you have wide feet
Published 12 months ago by pen name

5.0 out of 5 stars Paradise for my FEET!, January 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome, solid shoe, February 13, 2012
This is a great, comfortable, and sturdy shoe. Just be aware that it runs a bit narrow: the 8 Wide should have fit, but I ended up having to order 8-1/2 Wide instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, December 26, 2008
Great shoes, heavy, durable, finally i feel i have something that last longer than all chinese shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you have wide feet, July 27, 2013
I read the reviews, lots of reviews, some said fits their wide feet, others say too narrow. I figured it is all in the manufacturing (duh, right). My point is, one facility does it correctly & another not. Or the beginning of a run is best, or the end is better... dunno. I hoped to beat the odds & get a pair of shoes that actually fit wide feet, I lost. As a note; I measured my feet w/thick socks on & I tried wearing the shoes w/thin socks on, this makes the difference even greater. I have written the manufacturer to address this issue for future (immediate future) corrections/adjustments. If mine were an isolated incident I could understand, it appears to be company wide (no pun intended) & could easily be taken care of. That is if they care.
Otherwise looks like a nice pair of shoes. I gave only one star because fit & comfort/support are EVERYTHING if you are on your feet all day as I am.

Update; manufacture was no help, they said it is all in the last (the mould the leather is shaped over). I asked why their wide wasn't even close to EE (their sizing claims will fit), they had no answer. I asked, "well why not make a new last?" No answer there either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, December 31, 2013
Very comfortable. Warm. Good fit around the top of foot. Can be worn with regular socks for indoor wear and thicker socks for outdoor use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product In Great Condition, December 19, 2013
One Shoe lace different size, and shoes were cut a little different than original- doubtful would re order again soon

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, run small, November 9, 2013
I normally take 13W, which is what I ordered. These are pretty slim, so I wish now I had tried 14W (because they do not have double wide). After my shoes get broken in and the support starts to fade, I normally add insoles for extended life and comfort, but there is no way I can fit insoles in these.

I gave three stars because they are wearing better than other shoes I have used for work, but they do run small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really a wide shoe, July 2, 2013
Says its wide but its more like the regular size, hopefully I can pass on to someone with small feet

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, March 10, 2013
the only issue I thought it had was it took a little while to break in and man they killed my feet until I finally got them broke in other than that I would buy them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes., March 31, 2009
Well made, seem very durable...good price, name brand. Low cut that I was looking for - no complaints here.

Caterpillar Men's Ridgemont Lace-Up Shoe