5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels solid but way too much labeling
Published 9 months ago by Devin James Coldewey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, July 26, 2013
When I ordered the shoe I thought the caterpillar sign would be noticeable on wear, but it wasn't. You can easily hide it with any full length jeans or pants. The leather on top is soft but durable. The shoe laces are thick and I'm sure they will not snap for another good 3-4 years. These boots are stylish and comfortable to wear on a daily basis as a student. I'm not sure how well this will hold up against water/rain, but it just rained here. I decided to test the boots by walking through deep puddles and there was no sign of water in my boots. I can't wait till the fall/winter time when weather gets worse to try these give these boots a run through.

When you do order these boots, order a half size down. I wear a 9.5 usually, but ordered a 9.0 and it fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars As an alternative until I can afford a higher end boot, this works great., December 14, 2013
I sat around one night drooling over a pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers, but being a broke college student can by no means afford a pair. Following a Reddit thread down a rabbit hole, someone linked to these boots. After pondering for a week, I came back and purchased a pair for the end of the fall semester needing something with decent tread that can handle weather. These cap toe boots look fantastic, fit great, and work just as needed. They are a little prone to scuffing as I ride my bike daily, but that can rub out. In all if you need a decent pair of boots to bridge the gap until you can afford something like Iron Rangers, these will fit the bill.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels solid but way too much labeling, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Caterpillar Men's Morrison Boot (Apparel)
Ordered these as a nice solid-looking boot for a good price. On arrival it's clear they are solid boots, can't fault them on quality. However, the toe and heel are made from totally different textures of leather from the rest of the boot, giving it a patched-together look. The stitching is also a good quarter inch from the edge of the leather on those parts, meaning liquid, dirt, sticks etc can get caught in between. Furthermore the "Caterpillar" branding is really too much - big old letters on the side, plus big CAT studs, plus Caterpillar printed on every eyelet, PLUS imprinted on the sole.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great casual boot, January 8, 2014
4.5 star boot overall
4 star comfort- The sole is hard, however there is great room in the toes/heel and arch. Shapes my foot wonderfully.
5 start looks

Other reviews advised me to get a half 1/2 size smaller than your gym shoe. I'm a 9.5 and my Morrison size 9 fits perfect with and without a thermal sock.

Get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of shoes!!, October 5, 2013
This is a good-looking, practical, durable, flexible pair of shoes. You will not be disappointed if you buy these, I'm not. The only caveat I would mention is if you have wide feet, you may want to look elsewhere.

Otherwise, there are true to size and after they're broken in (which should take about a week or two) they're great.

5.0 out of 5 stars On of my favorite purchases!, September 11, 2010
I love my boots they are amazing. They are definitely one of the best things that I have bought in the last years. They are beautiful and strong.
The only thing that would have made this product better was if they had come with an extra set of shoelaces. They are great and all but they are starting to wear off and I will probably have to buy new ones in a couple of months.
Regardless of the previous, they are fantastic!

5.0 out of 5 stars exc, March 13, 2014
Exc product, the quality of the shoes are the best. I love the it..best purchase ever....i fully recommend it. love love

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome boots., March 2, 2014
i really like this boots. Quality is amazing and style is great. A little heavy but it makes you feel like you a wearing some men's boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite boot of all time, January 27, 2014
This review is from: Caterpillar Men's Morrison Boot (Apparel)
I have owned three pairs of these boots. I'm actually about to order my 4th. I'm just upset Amazon is out of the brown ones.
The boot is incredibly comfortable as soon as you put them on. Stylish, I get compliments all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots! ORDER HALF SIZE SMALL!, January 14, 2014
These boots are much nicer than I expected. The leather is strong but has nice flex. The wood sole is sturdy but comfortable.

Make sure to order these boots a half size smaller than your shoe size for a perfect fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›