Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 24, 2014
I ordered black in size US 12. I read in other reviews that buying a size down from what you usually wear is the way to go with these shoes, and it turned out that way for me too. I gave the fit "somewhat large" for that reason, as I usually wear a 13 and a 12 was perfect.

The upper is a nice thickness (very much between a sneaker and a boot) and is supportive. It is also suede, where as the description just says leather. The suede made them look a lot nicer than I was expecting, which I guess is why they're sometimes sold as a "fashion sneaker." Not sure if the other colors are the same way. The sole is thin like you'd expect from a sneaker.

One downside is that the pair of metal lace hooks is right before the last set of lace holes, which together hold the laces very tight. You have to really pull the shoe open to get it on and off. Might be something that loosens up as they are broken in.

Overall a great multi-use shoe!
on December 9, 2012
The boots are like you see, good to use with jeans, the material are really good, good made, it true to the size.
on February 12, 2014
The shoes fit well and I like the way they look. There is one minor annoyance however, and that is with the liner inside the shoe. After a while the heel part of the shoe liner began to peel up and roll itself up. Whenever you stepped down it would dig into your heel and caused a blister after some time. I tried supergluing the liner back down but the material doesn't bond well. I still wear them and might look into buying a different liner.
on November 11, 2013
These boots pretty much run one size larger (I am a size 10 US and I got a size 9 and it fits perfectly). Only complaint, which is really a personal preference thing, is that the sole is too thin for my liking. Other than that, stylish and nice looking boot!
on March 2, 2014
has the size you ordered but the model was not right, I got a darker, yet were in very good condition
on April 19, 2014
the product photo does not match what they sent me, I bought a leather and suede arrived. It also has yellow lines that should not be on the model ordered.
I always use the same size (12) but this is too big.