4.0 out of 5 stars I would give it % stars but ......
BUT!!! somehow Caterpillar sizes are perhaps 1 size bigger than the regular size everybody wears. Therefore, ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION, YOU HAVE TO BUY 1 SIZE SMALLER!!!!!!!!!!!
Published on March 4, 2013 by Luis A. Rivera Burgos

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ahh crude.....
Okay work boot. They'll taking some breaking-in that's for sure... Plus I should have ordered (at the least) a half size SMALLER than I usually wear (perhaps a full size)........
Published on December 20, 2012 by Stewart Guy Catanzariti

4.0 out of 5 stars I would give it % stars but ......, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Caterpillar Men's Transform Boot (Apparel)
On the other hand, this boots are my favorites!! comfortable, fashionable, WATER PROOF!!!! AND EASY TO CLEAN!!!!! Trust me, the first day I got them i spill acid on them and incredible it was easy to clean!! GOOD LEATHER!!!
Happy so far!

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ahh crude....., December 20, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality boots, true to size!, December 22, 2013
Length:: 7:38 Mins

Since size is always a big concern when buying shoes, it took a long time for me to make the decision (I was worried because of some reviews on Amazon). I'm glad I ordered them in size 12. I have 2 pairs of Timberland boots, sizes 12 and 13, and they are just as big as these Caterpillar boots, so, in my opinion, these are true to size. However, you should be aware of the width, because you can choose between medium width and wide width (Check the sizing chart on the details page).

The inside of these boots is not very cushioned. I would have liked them better if they were more cushioned around the ankle area, because it feels like the leather fits tighly to your foot there, it's a narrower area on the boot. The finger area has plenty of room for your fingers (even though I ordered them in medium width, and I have wide feet) so they wouldn't bother you there.

The sock liner (or removable insole?) is very simple, nothing hi-tech, just an insole you can remove, which appears to have little arch support and is made of some high density foam (EVA, according to Cat Footwear website), but I could recommend buying a more comfortable insole (you can get them from several manufacturers here on Amazon). Timberland's comfort insoles will fit them nicely, because I compared the insole to the Timberland boot's insoles I have, and they are almost identic. Anyway, there are several manufacturers you can get them from.

Boots look really well built, they seem durable, and have a nice design. The leather is thick, strong, so I'm sure it can take serious action. The outsole appears to be high density, which means it shoul be durable.

In summary (My case):
True to size!
Enough room for your fingers
Narrower at ankle area (fit a little tightly around your ankle)
Good design, color and construction
High quality leather (thick & strong)
Interior could be more cushioned (specially around the ankle)
Very simple insole (not too comfortable)
Appearantly durable outsole (high density rubber)

I'm giving them 4 stars by now. I'll update later after I had worn them more often and seen how they perform. I'll upload a video where you'll see them properly (and side by side with another boots for size comparison). Sorry again for my English, I'm not a native speaker!.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Casual Work Boot, February 4, 2013
This boot fits and feels great. It will take some wear to break it in. I would definitely say these boots run atleast a 1/2 size big and I would take that into account when ordering. I have wore them for 2 weeks with no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are sooooo comfortable and cushioney and stylish ., August 15, 2013
These boots are great for feet with high arches like mine , so comfortable , I can wear them all day , no pain . I highly recommend these boots .

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big., November 25, 2014
GBC (Santa Fe, NM) - See all my reviews
I had to return the shoes due to ridiculously inaccurate sizing. I usually wear size 9-9.5 on everything but considering the reviews ordered size 8 and it was still too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, generous fit, November 21, 2014
As others have noted, the fit of these shoes runs large. I normally wear a 12D or 13D, depending on maker, style, etc. I bought the 12M this time and it is roomy, but not too big. The toe box is plenty wide and the heel fit is just right; I often have trouble finding a shoe that is wide enough up front, but still snug in the heel. Styling is plain and simple; they will work well with jeans and other casual wear. The sole lugs seem to be enough for good traction, but not collecting too much mud. The price was right and the construction is decent, as well. Contrary to what another reviewer stated, the shoes I received have leather uppers and a man-made sole, which is lightly padded. These were purchased for a trip to rain and snow country and not risk a pair of good shoes. I've applied mink oil to improve water repellency and will edit this review with an update after the trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent boots, March 21, 2014
I love these boots, they are very good to work with. They are very comfortable .. All they can wear all day and eventually you will feel not tired or uncomfortable. Thanks to the other recommendations I could choose the right size, they are at least one number.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual work boot., March 21, 2014
This review is from: Caterpillar Men's Transform Boot (Apparel)
Needed a durable boot that looked somewhat dress and not so much boot as I have to dress business casual at work. This fit the mid ground perfectly. They took a full 40 hour work week to break in for me, but damn they are much more comfortable than after they break in. As others have said though, ORDER ONE SIZE SMALLER! They do run big for some reason. These are an easy buy for those interested.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes are bigger than expected., June 14, 2014
I readall several reviews than mention that this shoes are oversized so I ordered 7.5 instead of 8.5 (which is my size). They fit okay even though I feel they are still a little big. Make sure you order at least one size less than what you usally wear.

Caterpillar Men's Transform Boot