Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2011
I LOVE this quilt!!! Love daisy pattern and how cute it looks on my bed. The price is so cheap but the quality is not. I got quilt+ two shams under 25$, I am so impressed! The blue color is a little bit darker than in the picture, but still adorable. I decorate my bedroom with hot pink and turquoise theme, and this quilt goes well with my decor. The size is good. ( I order full/queen, and my bed is full so it fits perfectly.)
on March 24, 2013
They're not kidding when they say this is a quilt rather than a blanket or comforter, because the dimensions aren't standard. I assume it's meant to be laid on top of a bed or tossed over the back of a chair. You can't use it as a summer blanket, even in Southern California, because it doesn't fit a bed.

On the upside, not only do you get the fun print shown here at Amazon, the quilt is reversible. The other side is full of fun little daisy-like flowers, and is the side I chose to leave up.

All in all, a good purchase.
on August 23, 2012
I have Fibromyalgia and have to sleep in a recliner. I ordered this set in lavender and I find the set to be very soft and
well made. I use it every day and have had so many compliments on it. I am now going to buy the blue. Thank you, Amazon,
for these great quality deals.
on June 13, 2012
I bought three of these in different colours. All of them are absolutely gorgeous, and I ended up giving one to a good friend, as she loved mine so much. The material is really soft, washes easily, and I just hand to dry. Being reversible is great as well - more ways to change your room look. Hope they come it with more colours!
on September 5, 2012
This quilt is absolutely beautiful!! I bought this quilt for my guest bedroom and it looks fantastic!! I get compliments on it when guest come over and of course you can't beat the price!! I've washed it and dried it and it came out looking exactly the same. Very well-made!! Oh and I bought the full/queen for a queen sized bed and it fit perfectly not too big and not too small.
on October 20, 2012
The design is pleasing to the eye, but the color is a bit duller compared to the image. The material is soft but super thin, so I won't call it super warm or comfortable. For the price, it's a good deal, though.
on May 1, 2012
I just received my king size quilt today.I am very happy with it. The quality is great. Thank you so much.
on October 15, 2012
The product was exactly as described. Definately worth the $22. I can't believe people would order this and then complain that it is not very heavy. What did they expect for under $25? I love it and it works nice in our guest bedroom when I sleep in there because my husband snores! Light enough I don't sweat, but heavy enough to take off the chill :)
on July 4, 2012
I really liked this quilt - but one was damaged. Looked like someone throw bleach on it - white discoloration on blue flowers. Very disappointed but Amazon was great with the return and refund.

Had to reorder - Amazon could not do an exchange. Hope this one is not damaged!
on July 11, 2012
I think that this set is a fabulous value, the price can't be beaten! It is, however, super thin and I would not call it a luxury, silky soft feel, it definitely feels and looks like polyester.