5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those who suffer from eyestrain at any age
Published on August 25, 2004 by Marissa

3.0 out of 5 stars Catolic Book of Prayers
The Nicene Creed is not up to date and the Five Luminous Mysteries are missing from the Holy Rosary, overall it's a nice little book packed with many, many prayers.
Published on June 26, 2012 by The Mask

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those who suffer from eyestrain at any age, August 25, 2004
I ordered the leather bound book and thought I would just leave it at home because it is so nice and I didn't want it to get dirty. I have loved it and it goes with me to church for Eucharistic Adoration and to pray before Mass. It has all four mysteries of the rosary and prayers for every occasion like morning prayers, midday prayers, evening prayers and also an examination of conscience and so much more.

5.0 out of 5 stars From Teen to Teen with Prayers, April 15, 2000
This review is from: Catholic Book of Prayers: Popular Catholic Prayers Arranged for Everyday Use (Vinyl Bound)
A couple of days ago, I bought The Catholic Book of Prayers and started glancing through it. I was amazed at how the large print makes it easy to memorize each prayer. I've been learning a prayer each day and I know exactly when to use them... while driving, taking a test, or just in a troublesome situation. This is definatly a must have for Catholics both adults and children. I grow closer and closer to God each day with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to take anywhere., April 4, 2005
This book of prayers is excellent. It has all the Communion Prayers I use. It also has morning, midday and evening prayers. It has a confession guide and prayers. A+. It has the stations of the cross. Another A+. It has the Rosary Mysteries. But do keep in mind that this book was copy latest 1990. It does not have the Luminous Mystery. It has the order of the mass also. It also has prayers for the sick and prayers for the dead. It has Saints prayers. And the print is large. My eyes are not in the best of shape. But I can read without any straining. I enjoy this book. I use this book daily in church along with my Roman Daily Missal. I just wish I would have purchased it on Amazon instead of my local Catholic book store. $8 verses $18.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I WANTED!, September 22, 2001
This has the prayers we know and love and a few new ones to help us with our private conversations with the Lord. It helps me get started and if things go a little more informal after that, well, that is between me and the Lord. For those of us shyer, this prayer book gives a start on the dialogue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Especially wonderful for an elderly person, February 1, 2004
By A Customer
My 88-year old mother loves to read and is saddened by the fact that her vision is failing. She loves to read mysteries, biographies, non-fiction and religious works.

She would often take one of her favorite small prayer booklets with her to read while she was hospitalized or while she was waiting in the doctor's office.
I bought this book for her before Christmas, uncertain that it would be something she would like.
She loves it! The large type enables her to read with very little eyestrain. She reads it often at home and brings it with her to Church. The slimness of the book is one of its attractions. The cover is beautiful and is durable.
It is one of the best purchases I have made on Amazon, and I have made many wonderful purchases here.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Catholic Must-Have, May 29, 2006
This is one of the best prayer books out there for Catholics. It is orderly and offers a great variety of prayers, including an "Our Catholic Faith" section for reference. Easy to read. Highly recommended!

Also note that the new version of the book DOES contain the Luminous Mysteries in the Rosary section.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, July 24, 2006
Great daily prayer book. Also features prayers for all occassions and needs - hope, faith, love, sickness, prayers to saints..........a wonderful collection of prayers. This book also features explanations of what, why and how these prayers are intended to be offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Catholic Prayer Book Ever!, April 2, 2007
I've tried other Catholic Prayer books without much sucess. This prayer book however has everything a modern Catholic needs and more! It has prayers for every situation and type of mass. It has the Stations of the Cross. It has all of the Rosary Mysteries and prayers. THIS IS THE ONLY CATHOLIC PRAYER BOOK THAT YOU WILL EVER NEED!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prayerbook, February 15, 2007
Looking for a book for my non-catholic friend (who asked me for a prayerbook) this one seemed to be the best compilation of Catholic prayers for sacraments, devotions and to saints. I take it to Mass with me everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catholic Home Survivor Kit, January 13, 2007
A MUST book for every Catholic Home. Large print for the elderly or family member with poor eyesight. Covers all aspects of Catholic worship including special prayers to the saints and for all occasions, the Mass, Stations of the Cross, etc. Every Catholic should have one available for instant reference.

Catholic Book of Prayers: Popular Catholic Prayers Arranged for Everyday Use