4.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking jewelry stand!
Published on April 21, 2010 by E. Atkinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece BUT...
This jewelry stand is very attractive but it should be noted that the "oxidized green patina" on the "vintaged dark copper" is actually paint. It's looks like my 5 yr old decided the leaves weren't green enough and took matters into her own hands by dabbing on a little acrylic paint here and there. It completely ruins the whole piece. Also, the vintaged dark copper stand...
Published 19 months ago by Merlynator

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking jewelry stand!, April 21, 2010
E. Atkinson (Tokyo, Japan & Austin, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cathy- Bird Jewelry Stand Tree Display Organizer- great for shop display, home decor (Kitchen)
I really like my jewelry stand - it's unique, well-built, and looks really cool on my dresser. The only issue I have with it is that the "trunks" and branches could be spread out a little more so that necklaces hanging on nearby bits don't tangle into each other or other branches. And one really tall one would be nice for my super-long necklaces. I just have them doubled-up, which works. Maybe a short one on the bottom for rings or bracelets. I guess just varying heights would be nice.

That said - I still am very, very happy with it! I looked all over in the "real world" and online before I found this one. Aesthetically it goes well with my house, and it isn't as cheesey as many of the other ones I saw. Nor as utilitarian looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice organizer, December 3, 2012
This is a nice looking jewelry organizer. It is substantial and larger than I thought it would be. It is best to use to hang bracelets and necklaces rather than earrings.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE!, July 30, 2011
This jewelry holder is actually better than I expected.It holds a lot more necklaces than I originally thought and I can bend the pieces a bit to go the direction that I want. I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, October 31, 2012
Wow, that was my first thought when I took this jewelry stand out of the box. I was much larger than I expected. It is 16 inches tall and 10 inches wide. I emptied all the trinket boxes and loaded it up.

I have a little collection of birds made of cloisonne and metal perfume boxes. I placed them all around the base of the branches; plenty of room and they look really cute with it.

I had looked at several jewelry trees and really glad I selected this one. After seeing the size and the number of items it holds, the others I think would have been too small.

It has a cottage feel too it, a little rustic. The little birds are very sweet and add a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cathy-Bird Jewelry Stand, September 19, 2012
High quality and very beautiful. I matched it with the Brooke-Jewelry Display Stand Rack which beautifully compliments the Bird Jewelry Stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, September 10, 2012
Absolutely beautiful! It's artistic, well made and does exactly what it's intended to do. My only complaint...I wish the base was made of wood or something solid. I like to lay down my watch on the base, and there's a hollow "clang" if I'm not extra careful (I hear the same metal clang if I bump a "branch"). All in all, you can't beat the price for something so beautiful and functional!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better in person, July 22, 2012
The jewelry stand looks better in person than it does in the photos and it's a very cute addition to the top of my dresser. It doesn't seem ideal for many necklaces with delicate chains since the branches slant down, but I don't have many dainty chains so it's not an issue for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gift for the Sis she adored, January 13, 2012
My sister had this item on her wish list this Christmas and I was the lucky girl to give it to her. Upon opening the present, she was very excited that someone had snagged it off her list. She had just traveled to France in November and saw a jewelry stand much like this while she was there. She passed on the purchase not wanting to hassle with it in her luggage.

She has since told me that she loaded it up with jewelry and loves the effect. She finds it an aesthetic look while also very functional with all items on display and in easy reach. Should you decide to buy, I think you will be happy with your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 12, 2012
I gave this to my daughter for Christmas. As soon as she opened it, I wished I had bought 2 of them. One for me as well as her. Today, I went back to buy myself one, and THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!! Come back to me beautiful little artsy jewelry tree display!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 30, 2011
I gave the Bird Jewelry Stand to my wife for Christmas. It is a beautiful piece and just what my wife wanted. She loves the color and and overall appearance. She said it is made so well it could even be used as a piece of art.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›