Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 7, 2009
We used these invitations for my son's bar-mitzvah and ran them off on our own computer and printer. They are a good, solid weight, and print up nicely.

Then only issue we had (which I've had with other print-it-yourself invitations in the past) was that the printer fused the envelopes closed, and we had to reopen them (very gently!) by hand before stuffing. For the most part, you couldn't tell, although a few of them tore slightly when opened.

All in all though, a great low-budget, high quality way to handle invitations for large events!
on February 12, 2012
Most of the cards are fine. Although 8 of them have very noticable spots on them. There are precisely 51 large cards and no extra small ones, so the trial printing sheets they state as part of this package deal, should be sheet - with no 'S'. ALL the envelopes were semi-sealed upon arrival. Luckely I only need 36 invitations, so the ones that ripped when carefully opening won't be missed. I will however have to glue the usable ones shut again. Quality of cards is fine (appart from the spotted ones), but the quality of the envelopes isn't very good. Make sure to order plenty if you choose to order these. Calculate 40 usable cards and envelopes per box and you should be fine.
on September 8, 2013
Received item quickly. Very pleased and easy instructions for printing. Good price for 50 invitations everything was included. Will order again.
on March 31, 2008
Nice looking but the ribbon is too light so it does not make a statement..
on March 24, 2014
I made my wedding invitations with this product and they came out beautiful. It was so easy to do and convenient.