4.0 out of 5 stars Nice invitations at a great price!
We used these invitations for my son's bar-mitzvah and ran them off on our own computer and printer. They are a good, solid weight, and print up nicely.

Published on October 7, 2009 by Shira Anthony

2.0 out of 5 stars All envelopes semi sealed on arrival
Published on February 12, 2012 by DK2300

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice invitations at a great price!, October 7, 2009

Then only issue we had (which I've had with other print-it-yourself invitations in the past) was that the printer fused the envelopes closed, and we had to reopen them (very gently!) by hand before stuffing. For the most part, you couldn't tell, although a few of them tore slightly when opened.

All in all though, a great low-budget, high quality way to handle invitations for large events!

5.0 out of 5 stars simple, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Cathy's Concepts Invitation Kit, Gold Deckled (Kitchen)
I made my wedding invitations with this product and they came out beautiful. It was so easy to do and convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invitation kit, September 8, 2013
This review is from: Cathy's Concepts Invitation Kit, Gold Deckled (Kitchen)
Received item quickly. Very pleased and easy instructions for printing. Good price for 50 invitations everything was included. Will order again.

2.0 out of 5 stars All envelopes semi sealed on arrival, February 12, 2012
Most of the cards are fine. Although 8 of them have very noticable spots on them. There are precisely 51 large cards and no extra small ones, so the trial printing sheets they state as part of this package deal, should be sheet - with no 'S'. ALL the envelopes were semi-sealed upon arrival. Luckely I only need 36 invitations, so the ones that ripped when carefully opening won't be missed. I will however have to glue the usable ones shut again. Quality of cards is fine (appart from the spotted ones), but the quality of the envelopes isn't very good. Make sure to order plenty if you choose to order these. Calculate 40 usable cards and envelopes per box and you should be fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and affordable, March 31, 2008
This review is from: Cathy's Concepts Invitation Kit, Gold Deckled (Kitchen)
Nice looking but the ribbon is too light so it does not make a statement..

Cathy's Concepts Invitation Kit, Gold Deckled